Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Just like everything else I have sold in the last 2weeks. All priced to sell, I`m on the hunt for the new car now
  2. What FRS were you running? do the lines have dual feeds & dampers? We cut the main fuel feed on Bennets & replaced with supplied braided fuel line, (which was a PITA)
  3. I have for sale my Miltek Stainless steel Cat back exhaust, It`s in good condition, the rear box & centre box are nicely Polished, the pipes are a little stained but will polish up if required (I have done a small section on each pipe to show this) but you don`t see the pipework once fitted There are a few light scuffs on the flexi joints but the inner linings are not damaged I will supply new bolts & a sheet of exhaust gasket with the sale. £550 Delivered, Collection would be preferable & fitting available providing it`s convenient with me I`m located near Maidstone, Kent
  4. THE KIT IS NOW SOLD can a mod please lock
  5. How comes you havn`t installed them Vlad????
  6. Just drove the car this evening to make sure everything was as it should be after the big UN-Modding, Completely stock now & perfect, albeit very quite & a dam sight slower & softer than it was just 4days ago A big thanks to Mark @ Abbey Motorsport today for re-flashing my stock map on the ecu whilst I waited, quicker than going through a macdonalds drive thru
  7. Provisionally SOLD Just awaiting deposit to seal the deal After that you lot can continue crashing my thread
  8. I have No Idea, I don`t traffic light race, Ask Wizard he does it all the time & runs similar power
  9. Wow had plenty of interest, my inbox is going crazy. Can`t see this being here by the end of the week.
  10. Keyser On a serious note, all off the car safe & sound just need to give it all a nice clean for you & package properly ready for the final payment & delivery :-)
  11. Me too, I'm in Strood Oh where did you lot pop up from??? I`m in Hempstead, if I had known I would have invited you to the mini zed meet @ mine over the weekend http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76817-last-night-in-kent-was-terrible-posh/
  12. Of course, they are nicely boxed with all the bolts, washers etc
  13. Youtube: FPSRUSSIA He is awesome, take a look at his other videos whilst your waiting for your bearings
  14. Vlad I`ll do you a good deal if you can get me one of these though one of your contacts
  15. Wow what a day yesterday was getting down & dirty with the zed mob: I can`t believe we managed to strip the entire SC kit out, cosworth plenum, fuel system, cooling system, engine damper, oil sump, ARB`s Oil cooler, Clutch & flywheel & get all the OEM stuff back on All in the same time it took the goonies @ Twitfit to change 4 tyres
  16. How do you jack up a Datsun?
  17. There is now a For Sale Thread for the Vortech kit http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76815-vortech-v3-sci-with-fuel-return-injectors-gt-maf-oil-sump/
  18. You would need to get the REV-UP Bracket & Longer belt, http://www.superchargersonline.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=510_1218_1219_1555&products_id=5782
  19. I have for sale my Vortech V3 SCI(the quiet one that doesn`t rattle like a washing machine full of nails) tuner kit with all the supporting modifications required to go forced induction on a 350z DE, all that will be needed after this kit will be an UPREV tune (unless you have a piggyback or standalone ecu) The kit consists of: Vortech V3 SCI tuner kit with all fittings, brackets, bolts, intercooler, blow off valve, vacuum hoses, hose clamps, original blue silicone hoses & a set of Black silicone hoses, polished 1peice charge pipe (brand new , never fitted) polished upper intake pipes, 1no. CJM Fuel return system with rising fuel pressure regulator with pre modded fuel bucket, Walbro 255lph fuel pump & 2no. replacement Fuel tank O-rings (just incase you spill fuel on the first one;) ) 6no. DeatschWerks 660cc injectors, these fit the standard fuel rails & plugs so not wiring or fuel rail modification required 6no. HKS 2 step colder irridium plugs (Temperature range 4), 1no. Uprev GT High flow MAF, 1no. Stillen high capacity Oil sump with bolts & pickup extension 1no. mini oil catch can, (baffled) 1no. rocker cover breather filter Extras/spares 3x vortech SC oil (Enough for 3no. services) 2no. toothed belts, 2no. auxillary belts.Original Vortech air filter, 2no. K&N RX 4140 filters & mushroom filter I`ve covered 8426miles with the charger since 10/05/12, I run the standard size pulley so the SC has never been anywhere near exceeding it recommended max rpm. I`ve changed the oil twice, @ 1100miles & 5600miles. (the say to change it the first 1500 & then every 7500 but I like to over service things) & I will ensure there is fresh oil before it leaves me. Everything is in perfect working order & I can provide plenty of technical advice. I bought the whole lot brand new so the only use the parts have had are the mileage I have covered. After I removed the HFC`s the car has been making 430hp @ the hubs & never missed a beat, If your after bigger numbers, a smaller pulley will enable more boost resulting in more power. As mentioned above, all that would be required is a MAP. Abbey Motorsport done mine & it`s never missed a beat. I spoke to Mark @Abbey before installation & I sent my ECU to him, he flashed a 'base' map for the setup I was running then sent it back to me, this enabled me to start the car & drive it safely to him for the full tune. Abbey Motorsport are able to fit aswell as tune. I`m looking for £4000 ono for the lot, a huge reduction on new prices & with the spare hoses, belts & Oil, all in one parcel I would prefer the kit would be collected in person, I`m based in North Kent but can deliver to the surrounding Counties. Please be aware the kit I have is for a VQ35DE, if you have a Rev-Up you will need to source a different mounting plate & if you have a HR this is definitely not for you Thanks Darren
  20. Good man, hopefully I`ll have a track/race car by then
  21. Quick update, although most of the parts have sold. I still have the Miltek cat back system including Y-pipe. Removed it last night, will give it a clean & stick some pictures up & price. Also the Complete Vortech V3 kit with supporting fueling mods, which will hopefully be coming off today, & pictures & price will be online soon
  22. You should move to the sunny South Clarkie, winters are much dryer & warmer
  23. Vlad, sorry to hear about your dodgy kit, whats up with it?
×
×
  • Create New...