Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Would you mind sharing a little more on the sound deadening? What did you use? I`m shocked at how much road noise there is on the 370z compared to the 350z. I`m still running the original bridgestones whilst awaiting the mpss's which I know will help a bit. I`ve also ordered a second boot mat which should help further. But would be interested to hear of your results.
  2. I always thought you were a retired Jockey
  3. So that would make the FI exhaust worth more then
  4. Darren-B

    Winter Projects

    The black one looks better already now the driver has been removed
  5. So I guess an email to Nissan GB is in order & don't forget to CC the dealer principal at mill hill
  6. I`m sure you have lots of parts piling up for the zeds
  7. What Camera did you go for Adrian?
  8. Well 2days at the moment. Most of my 350z bits went wilst I was still driving it
  9. Shouldn't have to squeeze the pipe if at running temperature as the system will be pressurised,
  10. Run the car upto temperature then pop the bonnet, there is a black coolant hose that runs into the cabin, next to the brake fluid reservoir, on the pipe is a bleed valve. Use a large phillips screwdriver, loosen the plastic screw a little (don`t remove as you WILL get BURNT) until coolant starts to seep out. then screw back in hand tight only, this should cure your no hot air problem. ( you will need to have you temperature controls set to HOT & blowers on)
  11. Back on track please gent`s, I had a nice evening & more importantly I still have the Fast Intentions Exhaus For Sale
  12. Haha Julia is the lucky lady tonight, so she should know what to expect
  13. Ok thanks Chris, I stand corrected then I have an extra 2inches, thats made my day, I`ll tell my date that tonight
  14. Haha Yes the mid pipe could do with a once over but you don't see them So I gave the car a once over instead
  15. I have his location, PM me! Cheeky foreigner trying to get kudos for your asylum application
  16. I have learnt the hard way with thes crap p-clips a couple of years back buy the decent ones or replace the rubbers with braided fuel line. Trust me it is in no way fun or exciting hurtling towards a 80mph corner @ 125mph with a floppy pedal & poo in your pants
  17. I saw it the other night in your garage
  18. Thats because you drive a laaaaggguuuuaaaarrrr, your just below the merc, bmw & audi drivers
  19. 20" & black is not little dave
  20. Brilliant Had to be careful how I worded that incase I upset anyone with our strange sense of humour
  21. I`m the brains behind the United Nations of zed modding in the south east, I have my iRomanian who talks with a funny accent & takes lots of pictures(he has a pretty wife to). & I have a Doctor from Cameroon who can only operate when on his head & says SAY alot (he has a pretty cousin). Together there is nothing we can't do with a zed
  22. I have an intermittent loud ticking noise thats coming from the evap purge valve. It`s intermittent, comes & goes when it likes whether the engine is hot or cold. When it ticks you can hear it from within the cabin, it does it at idle, disappears at 1000rpm & returns at about 1200rpm. Has anyone else experienced this? I don`t want to waste my time taking it to Nissan for it not to make the noise. If it`s a quick & fairly cheap fix I`ll do it myself rather than claim on the warranty. It`s No.1 in the diagram attached
×
×
  • Create New...