Jump to content

marzman

Members
  • Posts

    7,589
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marzman

  1. Cool, cheers mart.
  2. I dislike the FA, I disliked Capello, but i detest John Terry. He should NOT be England captain - the FA did the right thing in my opinion. Innocent until proven guilty blah blah blah... he's brought the game into disrepute. He's in a position where he's looked up to by millions of kids in England, and he's put himself in the position where he's actually been charged with racial abuse, not just accused - charged with it! He's a loser. As for the england team and who should be manager etc... i honestly dont know. I dont like 'arry as a person, and other than the current form of his team, i dont think he's really done anything previously? I think the best choice for the England team would be Arsene Wenger... Arsenal need a change, he knows the English game, he nurtures young players very well, and he has a clear playing/tactical style that is closer to Spain/Barca than any other manager.
  3. Pics of your new zed please My old zed - i had to be within about 2 feet of the car for the key fob to work....
  4. Cool... If the zed club ends up with 20 people who want track time, do they take priority, or is the unlikely?
  5. Does that mean we've definitely got a session then Martin?
  6. I had a great idea a couple of weeks ago... I'm not going to progress it at all but definitely is a good idea for a new invention!
×
×
  • Create New...