Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. In the latest "SKYMAG" magazine (Dec 2007) There is a a small piece of paper inserted within the magazine which has a title on the top - "IMPORTANT: NOTICE OF CHANGES TO HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION" Basically I've attached a scan of the rear of the insert to read for yourself. This is "very" naughty in my opinion, however, if you ring the number shown and select option 5, then 5 again then option 1 I think it is, then you can opt out of this ludicrous underhand way of sharing your personal information. Putting the notice on an A5 piece of paper and including it as an insert is particularly crafty, particularly when most people either throw the magazine out or at the very least the inserts... I think it's a premium number you have to ring as well, however, I did get through tonight within a minute or so, so not too bad. This is gathering momentum so god only knows how long it will take before your hanging on the phone for an hours at a time waiting to be put through.
  2. GIXXERUK

    help..

    i would try an ecu reset
  3. i did mine by turning the wheel inwards as you do each side, undo one bolt on the splash guard and pull it away from the wing, you can get your hand in, turn the side light and it pulls out, you can then pull the wire and holder out and change the bulb leds are directional so test it before you put it back - helps if you have degree in gynecology
  4. WAY too much detail steve can the mods make this a "white area free " thread ?
  5. :lol: did the front fall off ? he didnt mention it
  6. thats not good, an accident ! sorry to hear that the thrust bearing is commonly noisy as adam says, pedal up and you hear it whirring slightly - pedal down and its quiet BUT there shouldnt be any judder, this could be as adam says the clutch has been slipped and overheated causing the friction plate to warp
  7. Llan isnt far for me nice venue
  8. aaaaaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE !!!!
  9. i replaced all the mounts on my old car with vibratech mounts which did make a big difference, you would be suprised how much the engine moves under acceleration, braking ,cornering and de-celeration it definitely improved acceleration as it takes the drive up quicker i have only heard of one person who bought the torque damper but at the time they hadnt fitted it....so i would be interested in to hear a review Weapon R Engine Torque Damper This high quality Weapon R engine damper effectively controls your engines physical rotation due to torque. Factory engine mounts allow your engine to rotate slightly. This rotation causes a loss of torque that is trying to be delivered to the drivetrain. By installing a torque damper that rotation is reduced and the torque is delivered to your drivetrain making your vehicle faster and more responsive.
  10. Count me in
  11. Does it make the oem exhaust sound any different mike ?
  12. ring or pm bigphil or kev or gaz at envy mate, i'm sure they can give some advice http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm
  13. quite the opposite i think
  14. You guys are more than wlecome to use any pictures that I have taken.. I think I have a couple of picture threads here.. I also have some pictures on my website that you are welcome to.. http://www.mike-lee.org/car/volume01_issue01/index.htm I can provide fullsized images for a calendar if one makes the final cut.. --mike your car is one of my fav zeds its been my desktop for a few months Because its a proper colour steady on tango
  15. no pic mate surely ou could adapt the envy intake for lower down ?
  16. You guys are more than wlecome to use any pictures that I have taken.. I think I have a couple of picture threads here.. I also have some pictures on my website that you are welcome to.. http://www.mike-lee.org/car/volume01_issue01/index.htm I can provide fullsized images for a calendar if one makes the final cut.. --mike your car is one of my fav zeds its been my desktop for a few months
  17. superb stuff a dedicated site cheers kev + Gaz
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10582
  19. congrats on the new arrival hope they catch the low life that robbed you
  20. Gotta say i like that blackberry colour they get in the states iirc its called brickyard ?
  21. this whole thing is a mine field someone needs to do a definitive thread
  22. LOL funny as... it wasnt meant to be funny i love stuff for sale not enough people sell stuff imo (i'm an ebayholic ) it was a genuine
  23. did you copy my post above ^^^ Soz just G**gle'd Nova Kit Car ...they were the dogs at the time tho, I think I was young and fit then at the time they were the most radical thing on the road, its weird how things age, the same with the TVR tasmin - that was extreme at the time, now it looks like piece of cheese
  24. did you copy my post above ^^^
  25. nice job and a fast turn around ( good colour match it was blue in the 1st pic and now its grey )
×
×
  • Create New...