Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. close Stew ?? PMSL who are the newbies that are gonna be at the wales meet I figured GIXXERUK would look like this: its like looking in a mirror
  2. sarnie you stalker
  3. GIXXERUK

    Bride seats

    despite you being a cross dresser i think your car is going to look cant wait to see it
  4. if anyone has this and is going to wales can they bring the bungs aswell if poss
  5. http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Bought-A-Used ... 0000982716 i'll keep the thread updated, having dealt with ebay before - it could be a while
  6. can't wait to see this mart
  7. GIXXERUK

    Insurance

    Are the wheels the "go faster" type
  8. Does it pop on the over run ? love that sound my magnex used to
  9. GIXXERUK

    pop

    he does seem to rev it harder with the popcharger on
  10. ahem.................. ewloe actully.............. appen your right i always think of ewloe being the scruffy side of that roundabout and hawarden the other
  11. st davids park hotel isn't in chester ? its in hawarden incase someone autoroutes it
  12. i dont think so, unlocking is legal, unblocking is illegal and carries a prison sentence
  13. sellers reply......... Hi. Im sorry you have a problem with the phone and I will do all I can to solve it.I used the phone and it worked fine for me so I am unsure what has happened.But you must understand the item was sold to you a month ago and I have no control over what has happend to it in that period.If I have to refund you then I will do so willingly. but I will first contact EBay and see what both our positions are regarding this matter. I will send a copy of this message and your query to EBay. so please be patient. I would be greatfull if you would reply to this message and let me know if you are happy dealing with it in this manner. Best Regards Tony
  14. I'd guess £200 approx
  15. +1 cheers dave
  16. +1 The seller wasnt sarnie was it, he'd do something dodgy like that it was http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEAFB:IT You've left him positive feedback all received ok and worked fine, just thought it needed unlocking i realise now i was rather hasty would this make any difference if i have to claim ? No it wont matter one jot phew ! thought i was going to have to get the screen wipes out
  17. Also can members please reframe from wheel spinning on a loose surface and stone chipping another member’s car should be refrain doc opens in word, incase anyone wonders cheers chris
  18. +1 The seller wasnt sarnie was it, he'd do something dodgy like that it was http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEAFB:IT You've left him positive feedback all received ok and worked fine, just thought it needed unlocking i realise now i was rather hasty would this make any difference if i have to claim ?
  19. PMSL my screens get very........erm...... dusty
  20. GIXXERUK

    My GT4

    tut tut tut........ why can't you just play nice
  21. lol I know thats because he is short sighted and his visor is pretty tinted, if the airbag goes off he'll be on the parcel shelf
  22. brrrrrrrrrrrr brrrrr phish brrrrrrrrr it was more aimed at phil "the z dad" than your good self jay
  23. i think its class jay and it gets my vote although the driver does seem to be sitting a little close to the windscreen - as in - in it
  24. get some sound clips up please
  25. +1 The seller wasnt sarnie was it, he'd do something dodgy like that it was http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEAFB:IT
×
×
  • Create New...