-
Posts
9,450 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GIXXERUK
-
i noticed that when you were asked whether you had informed them - like they would notice
-
screw the paving, when you get a zed you wont be there much
-
bargain ! the polished induction pipe is £110 on its own !
-
06 plate uk spec, mate. tbh, im not really into the sound of the car, mostly into performance & power increase. But after rethinking what ive learnt so far, popcharger is my best option. On the basis of your comments I'd save your money for something which will give you a more worthwhile gain. +1 plenum spacer maybe
-
its traditional to post pics
-
£1500 mate , £1200 was a cheeky offer
-
I thought these were sold to tmJak ? price agreed
-
enough is enough ...........
-
you must live a quite life if you thought that was arguing and a hissy fit
-
46 CARS NOW LISTED, 43 CONFIRMED, 80 PEOPLE. 1. beavis +1...........................................CONFIRMED 2x CARVERY 2. lomoto +1 ..........................................CONFIRMED 2x CARVERY 3. M13KYF +1..........................................CONFIRMED 1x CARVERY 1xVEGGIE 4. Digsy +1.............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 5. Gixxer +1............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 6. Martinmac +1.......................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 7. stuey (lead car) +1 ..............................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 8. Stez +1................................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 9. Chesterfield +1.....................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 10. Shire350Z + 1....................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 11. xstric9x +1 .......................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 12. Little Miss + 1.....................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 13. Djtimo + 1.........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 14. Davej +1 ..........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 15. EBIZED + 1........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 16. Jacko +1............................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 17. Chris`I +1.........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 18. Squarehead + 1.................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 19. monkeyboy.......................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 20. Kai +1...............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 21. tmJak +1..........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 22. MrLizard +1.......................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 23. LiamZ +1..........................................CONFIRMED 2x CARVERY 24. choptop (TBC) 25. MarkW +1.........................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 1X VEGGIE 26. Zedrush +1.......................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 27. Tilly +1.............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 28. nixu..................................................CONFIRMED 29. Daaave.............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 30. Toon Chris........................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 31. Stew +1............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 32. Maccaman.........................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 33. Chughes163 (Chris) +1......................CONFIRMED 34. jimbadman (TBC) 35. drewbie............................................CONFIRMED 1 X CARVERY 36. davetstan +1....................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 37. cavey +1..........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 38. bluelady +1(TBC) 39. stanski.............................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 40. PAK999............................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 41. Neil..................................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 42. Stranger +1......................................CONFIRMED NO LUNCH 43. Renegade +1....................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 44. coolcol +1.........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 45. type q +2..........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 46. JonnyP25..........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 47. 48. 49. 50.
-
i drive that way twice a week, its def more than 7 miles I asked local lad stuey and he said its 7 miles Remember last october it did not seem that far from Chester services to st Davids Park Anyhow it wont take long on a Sunday morning stuey i lived approx a mile from st davids for 20 yrs AA route planner CH2 4QZ to St Davids Park CH5 3YB =12.9 miles. Not that far. If you want a job doing well do it yourself, thats why i am organising Wales not 7 stuey and bloody shire started this
-
46 CARS NOW LISTED, 43 CONFIRMED, 80 PEOPLE. 1. beavis +1...........................................CONFIRMED 2x CARVERY 2. lomoto +1 ..........................................CONFIRMED 2x CARVERY 3. M13KYF +1..........................................CONFIRMED 1x CARVERY 1xVEGGIE 4. Digsy +1.............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 5. Gixxer +1............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 6. Martinmac +1.......................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 7. stuey (lead car) +1 ..............................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 8. Stez +1................................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 9. Chesterfield +1.....................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 10. Shire350Z + 1....................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 11. xstric9x +1 .......................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 12. Little Miss + 1.....................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 13. Djtimo + 1.........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 14. Davej +1 ..........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 15. EBIZED + 1........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 16. Jacko +1............................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 17. Chris`I +1.........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 18. Squarehead + 1.................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 19. monkeyboy.......................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 20. Kai +1...............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 21. tmJak +1..........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 22. MrLizard +1.......................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 23. LiamZ +1..........................................CONFIRMED 2x CARVERY 24. choptop (TBC) 25. MarkW +1.........................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 1X VEGGIE 26. Zedrush +1.......................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 27. Tilly +1.............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 28. nixu..................................................CONFIRMED 29. Daaave.............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 30. Toon Chris........................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 31. Stew +1............................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 32. Maccaman.........................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 33. Chughes163 (Chris) +1......................CONFIRMED 34. jimbadman (TBC) 35. drewbie............................................CONFIRMED 1 X CARVERY 36. davetstan +1....................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 37. cavey +1..........................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 38. bluelady +1(TBC) 39. stanski.............................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 40. PAK999............................................CONFIRMED 1X CARVERY 41. Neil..................................................CONFIRMED 2X CARVERY 42. Stranger +1......................................CONFIRMED NO LUNCH 43. Renegade +1....................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 44. coolcol +1.........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 45. type q +2..........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 46. JonnyP25..........................................CONFIRMED 2 X CARVERY 47. 48. 49. 50. .... shire
-
i drive that way twice a week, its def more than 7 miles I asked local lad stuey and he said its 7 miles Remember last october it did not seem that far from Chester services to st Davids Park Anyhow it wont take long on a Sunday morning stuey i lived approx a mile from st davids for 20 yrs
-
i drive that way twice a week, its def more than 7 miles
-
you pikey - tarmac ya drive mister :lol: gotta pay for the z somehow
-
its a cheap way of lowering the car - fast ! something similar to this was posted before about painting wheels iirc
-
10-15 mins from st davids, st david means , its prob 20 miles but i'm travelling 30 to st davids, i would be better catching up at rhuthin but thats not the point of the day is it 7 miles from Chester services to St Davids Park Weird the RAC says :- Total distance: 13.36 miles, 21,5 kmEstimated total journey time: 19 min 17 min 21 min I thought its probably 7 miles to the end of the m56
-
Would you take £1200 and I'll pick up? £1200 no harm asking I know but he said o.n.o not furthest one away yeah ok ... it was a cheeky move
-
Would you take £1200 and I'll pick up? £1200 If you don't ask they will look awesome on your blade
-
Would you take £1200 and I'll pick up? £1200 no harm asking
-
10-15 mins from st davids, st david means , its prob 20 miles but i'm travelling 30 to st davids, i would be better catching up at rhuthin but thats not the point of the day is it
-
you got a stutter shire
-
Silly me , of course it will be getting light at that time shortly. I wish more would meet at the service station, only 10-15 minutes away its just travelling in the wrong direction for 50 miles and through the roadworks to then drive back the same way
-
hmm something not right there, nissanusa list that part no 41060-RNZ35 as front brake pads and then the same no for rear brake pads ?? yet the pics are clearly different !
-
Envy's online store here and tyres £100 each by camskill. Would love a set of these wheels as they are £1600 a pair mate £3300 ish for all four Sorry, thought it might be my interpretation of the website In that case I take back my comments fully and agree that your price is actually very fair. Sure they will get snapped up pretty quickly, just a shame I hadn't put that much aside for wheels. . . What are the camskill tyres like? The ones I have are the Toyo T1's, I think they retail at around £250 each (dont quote me on that). I know what you mean though, Initially I didnt want to spen as much as I did on wheels but when I took into account the price of the car and how they look on I couldnt resist. I was also surprised at how well they look without the need to alter the suspension. Camskill are a tyre trader and at the moment have 19'' Toyo Proxes at just over £100 each. Usually £150, and delivery included (but not fitting). Agree about how they look, my favorite wheels. i take it this for the front 245 ? thats cheaper than i paid for falken, i paid nearly £500 for a pair of 285/35/19 p-zero's