Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. shouldn't he be UY not green nice one jay
  2. and sarnie would post a pic of his car because it has light bulb in it
  3. :lol: superb ! think that was based on this forum is this a headlight, sidelight ? what bulb is it ? we need pics of the bulb and a guide you sure its not a fuse
  4. erm okay... with a leather jacket and helmet
  5. Put in a claim with paypal, he's had his chance...IMO claim in mate, 20 days to resolve though does he live near no - Cookham, Berkshire, United Kingdom - petrol in the zed and i'd be out of pocket
  6. Okay Im totally confused If cant get her up for 8:45 Ill promise Ill get to the first service station where you all be at for 10am 10am ? probably passing you in bed at st davids dont forget to wave to us
  7. Put in a claim with paypal, he's had his chance...IMO claim in mate, 20 days to resolve though
  8. Ok Paul. nowhere in my correspondence have I blamed you, I do not blame you at all, and I dont understand why you say its getting messy?. But the situation is this:- If the phone was blocked before I sold it then it is my fault and it is my responsibility to sort it out, but if the phone was blocked after I sold it and through no fault or action of mine then I would not be responsible. Its that which I am trying to find out. All correspondence between us is being logged and copied to eBay and Paypal so they can see I am being as helpfull and quick as possible. You can commit this to a full despute with Paypal if wish but it will just take even longer. So please be patient. Tony. this cant be right - if you sell a stolen phone then its ok if its working when you sell it !!
  9. :lol: camping in liverpool ?
  10. The F is a decent commuting bike. It's still sporty and still quick. Just got a bit more padding in the seat and a more relaxed position. My mate had a CBR F as he used it everyday. He bought the RR as it's locked up in the garage a lot more! +1 a lot more forgiving and usable good bike to continue to learn on as is the fazer and divvy you just bought a strut brace timbo ?
×
×
  • Create New...