Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Well I picked it up today and drove it home and I must say I am very impressed. Its very smooth to drive but the kick is there if you need it.
  2. Clue number 7 added.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. You can never get enough ice.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum. For a minute I thought Ryan had sold up but I am pretty sure he has a 54 plate.
  6. martinmac

    Withdrawn

    Price.
  7. Two clues posted today as i will be busy all day tomorrow.
  8. Hi, congratulations and welcome to the forum.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. My best advice is to remember I am not that clever, I use google a lot. So as Roy Walker used to say, "Just say what you see".
  11. Hi bud, I assume its set to 7500 limit on the buttons and nobody has altered it.
  12. Its a bit like Ebized with 46 cars.
  13. Thanks for the feedback, I do a lot of quizzes but its not easy to get the level right.
  14. Dont worry, thats one of the hardest.
  15. Hang around Jak, I will look forward to seeing what comes next.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum. And we do care.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  18. did you partake of the cream crowdie with douglas fir and rhubarb, and if so what's the douglas fir taste like ? Tastes like chicken to me.
  19. Christmas crackers????? Gis a wave when I pass by on 30th Cragus.
  20. There are some crackers coming up.
×
×
  • Create New...