Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. hi and welcome to the forum.
  2. I have a couple which are job related. They were pretty cheap to buy.
  3. If you have a chat to Tim from Envy he sold me a very good jet washer that doesnt require and outside tap. Its also a great snow foam machine.
  4. I am not sure if I can go yet. May is looking a little busy.
  5. They do have small speedbumps but I can scrape over them.
  6. As someone with one of the longer commutes I have never not got to work because of the weather. I have often gone the day before to make sure i get there. Its funny how people always seem to get home from work.
  7. I normally use the Premier Travel Inn at Chippenham Tim.
  8. We have to be onsite by 8 am.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. Everyone will be together on the same stand, There was a special display for the cars 40th anniversary but nothing planned this year.
  12. Indeed we do, its a joint stand with a couple of 300z forums and z club. The organisers always give us a great stand. 1. Marzman.......1x Ticket + 2x Track Sessions 2. Doris..............2x Tickets only 3. WinkJ - 2x Tickets 4. Hennerz ......1x Ticket only 5. Pr1ngle x2 tickets please 6. Matty316... 2 tickets only 7. Mark284811 2x Ticket + Track Session 8. Dave J.........2 tickets please. 9. glrnet......1 x ticket please 10. Chippychip123......2x tickets please 11. Beb....... 1x ticket please 12. 350Ad.....1x ticket please 13. Drifter......1x ticket please 14. Veilside Z . 2 entry passes 1 zed track time 15. Madmarky........ 2x Tickets 16. DuhDuhDuction...... 2x Tickets please (and a stand pass) 17. pgregory...........1 ticket(and a stand pass please) 18. Keyser ...........2 tickets 1 track session (and a stand pass please) If the Bitch is ready!!!!!!! 19. Neilp ..... 1 ticket, 1 track session and stand pass 20. Scootg ...... 2 Tickets + 1 Stand Pass. 21. Buster..........1 x stand pass please.(already paid for entrance ticket) 22. Jez - 1 ticket, stand and track time please 23 Chee350 x1 ticket.
  13. For those wanting track time please post up early. It costs a lot to pre order so we may need to have a second slot which means we need to book early.
  14. Mine was last used to go to Zedfest.
  15. Now theres zedication.
  16. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Thats the bands booked up and the weather sorted ( I hope ). This one will be a bigger and better version of last year.
  17. I like these games so if anyone has some time and fancies joining in then sign up and post your username. i will then contact you and invite you to join the alliance. It needs to be on continent C34 or 44 though.
  18. Hi Adam and welcome to the forum.
  19. Have seen this one before. Spotted this afternoon coming out from Ulverston. I have the reg but its in the car and too cold to go and get it.
  20. Its ok, the pass is only for the car to get on the stand so one per car.
  21. I will see of I can get a spare one.
  22. Discounted ticket prices - Admission - £15 Z only Track session £30 please just add your name to the list and say how many entry tickets you want and if you want track time.
  23. Names list now posted. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=58159
  24. Many happy returns mate, see you soon.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...