Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. I guess as a reasonable bit of treen he might wipe his face.
  5. I have had the zed for over 6 years now. Having owned earlier models I always regretted selling them. I am fortunate that the zed is not my daily driver so I cant see it ever being sold.
  6. If they dont go send them up to me mate. Give it a while first to see if anyone else wants them though.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  8. Nice one mate, look forward to seeing you.
  9. Dont say you didnt have enough warning. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66214-lakez-2013-the-evolution-june-28th-29th-30th/
  10. Its not a campsite as such but a green beside the village hall, very private though. I will pm you a location.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum. Once the weather improves we will start to get some meets going.
  12. You get free camping for sure mate, very welcome.
  13. It would be great to see you again mate.
  14. I would also like to mention that as per the previous years, any profit made from this weekend will go to our local Hospice.
  15. I would also like to mention that we have a train station 300 yds away and Cark International Airport a mile away for those with their own parachutes.
  16. Just drop me a pm, I am sure we can smuggle you onboard outside the controlled area.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum. My advice would be to pop along to a local meet and have a chat with the guys there, they will be able to give you a lot of pointers.
  18. I just sent you last years calendar with the date changed and you never noticed.
  19. Just getting back into action after the Xmas shutdown and it looks like we are going to be busy. The weather is oretty challenging at the moment, strong winds make moving this big stuff a little challenging. The three main caissons are now in place. Once they have been landed another caisson is fitted on top. Cement is then poured into cofferdams in the rim. This gives it additional weight and strengthens it. The two dredging barges with large cranes and grabs then start to dig out the centre of the caissons to allow them to sink. Hemi on the way out to the spoil ground with a split barge. We are back to using the floating crane for the big lifts again soon. Beamer rock is now pretty much enclosed by caisson sections, 8 are in and only two remain, I will get some more and better shots up soon now there is more to see.
  20. Thanks guys.
  21. Hi Neil they are pretty small, I have 9 cms clearance and get over them. The pub also has a car park and we have plenty of planks.
  22. The house for 11 is very reasonable.
  23. 1/4 tank of fuel and the car is fine, 1/2 tank of drink and I have had a few problems.
  24. Many Happy Returns.
×
×
  • Create New...