Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. There wont be a change in the colour but you will see some great beading when its done. Trry to avoid large overspray of the cleaner on the paintwork and wash it off as soon as you have finished.
  2. I throw mine on the kitchen floor and they turn up in my detailing bag the next day.
  3. Autoglym fabric hood cleaner and autoglym fabric hood protector. They are packaged together.
  4. Not long now.
  5. Thats all booked now Colin.
  6. Will do colin.
  7. I am not getting any better at multi-tasking.
  8. That looks great. And the roof works, you are in a minority at the moment.
  9. Are you getting any movement at all bud.
  10. The Autoglym two pack stuff works very well.
  11. Come over the night before. I only booked a couple of days ago and there was space.
  12. You cam meet us at Chippenham Premier Inn at 7am if you want.
  13. Roof down, seat back and lots of snoring.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum. Thats a very nice civic bud.
  15. Very nice bud, it really is great to have some better weather.
  16. Thanks buddy.
  17. There you go. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22327&hilit=bike
  18. There are a couple of people who do this. From memory Caroline definately does on her roadster. Search her posts and you will find the thread.
  19. OK guys we need to sort this very soon. I have sent a pm to each member on the list. If anyone cant paypal the pm me to confirm your exact ticket requirements and I will cover them. I dont want to be sat with spare tickets on the day though.
  20. Guys, we need the payments sorted in the next few days please. The list below is those who have paid. martinmac Ian S77 CRV Chris l alesandro
  21. I have a garage full of bits so am sure I will find something appropriate to the winners. Remember, I can hide posts.
  22. It would seem so.
  23. Any of you guys bringing your +1s. Liz is worried about being on her own.
  24. Congratulations to all Andy, great news bud.
×
×
  • Create New...