Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Quite a few of us use these.
  2. I was out in one last week and its quite impressive as a unit, just dont like the shape though.
  3. Thats the one.
  4. Yes mate we are on the z club stand in area C. Its going to be a very big stand too. While I am at it Marco and Steve Burns are having to arrange the cars to allow those with tracktime to get off easilt so please help them out by parking where they say.
  5. I agree, the 50s get a lot better reviews.
  6. A little way away but you could talk to these guys. Based at the MG Owners' Club Headquarters at Swavesey, near Cambridge, the Club Workshop is an MG specialist garage offering a complete range of services to meet all your MG requirements. OPENING TIMES 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday. Contact our MG Centre Workshop Manager, Ian Wallman on 01954 234001 to discuss your requirements. Email mgworkshop@mgownersclub.co.uk
  7. Are you bringing your award Chris.
  8. Careful Chris.
  9. Thats the stand map posted http://www.japfest.co.uk/news/2010/news ... yout.shtml
  10. Mine is a mess again.
  11. Make sure you bring plenty of Megs Endurance Gloss as my tyres will need doing when i get there It wasnt clean at Billing so why bother. you cheeky bugger! You have a show car and its a show so you should be fine this week.
  12. Make sure you bring plenty of Megs Endurance Gloss as my tyres will need doing when i get there It wasnt clean at Billing so why bother.
  13. Thats fine Al, you both have my number.
  14. I will pick something up from Morrisons when I wash the car ( again, )
  15. Can you pick up 90 bacon butties on the way in.
  16. I am just hoping for some good weather. I am getting sick of being wet and cold.
  17. That sounds great.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will be very happy with either. Pop along to a meet or show and you can have a good look round both.
  19. Just a little bit more info. For those that were there last year we are where the lancer guys were. A map of the stands will be posted on the Japfest site inn the next couple of days.
  20. I know the feeling, how about they sort it out between themselves.
  21. I am sure to take advantage of this if the 12 was a little negotiable.
  22. Thanks Steve that great.
  23. OK, I havent forgotten I already have one. A friend in London is looking for one so I appreciate any help in spotting the right car. She is happy to travel if a suitable car comes up. Must have; Pretty much standard and auto box. All the usuals such as service history and condition.. She has a very good budget and as the auto box will limit it to imports she should get a very late import with the report issues on newer cars. These will be well within her price range. She is looking for a blue or red preferably but may be able to live with a black. Thanks.
  24. One other point Ross, take pictures of all the packing as you add it. Use loads. Hopefully you will never need it.
×
×
  • Create New...