Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I think it did exactly what it said on the tin. Addressed the serious deficit whilst not unfairly targetting those who may seem to be obvious targets. Well done for applying a bit of common sense to a very difficult task.
  2. martinmac

    Nismo Exhaust

    We are wrong Digsy, guess we will just have to live with it.
  3. martinmac

    Nismo Exhaust

    My Nismo was about £600, a nargain as far as I am concerned.
  4. martinmac

    Nismo Exhaust

    I have never heard anyone say that the Nismo sounds like stock. In my opinion it still in the top three exhaust for the zed and well worth the cost.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum, there are quite a few members in your area.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum. Husky is on the case. And that looks very , well done.
  7. Big Thanks very much it appreciated and then the killer. " Do you know what it is."? It usually seems to be kids and old ladies in my experience.
  8. Had a little tweak bud, hope you dont mind. You should get a response soon.
  9. Any idea if the clutch is a standard OEM replacement or an uprated one.
  10. Its a good job we dont have a maximum size for a sig Anders, Oh hang on.....
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. Ah, i'll need to update that don't live there any more, your domicile aint bad either, spent most of my childhood wandering the lakeland fells with my parents, lots of horrible memories of being dragged up mountains, odd that I don;t seem to mind now Sounds like Rhubarb to me.
  13. I spend a fair time wandering about lost but thats another story.
  14. Hi Sean and welcome back. Thats a nice place to live.
  15. Thats one hell of a result, its nice to know that customer service is still out there somewhere.
  16. Great news Geoff.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum, great pics. We like Hondas too.
  18. Try the traders on here, they look after all our needs.
  19. Same exhaust as the UK bud. The Scorpion seems to be well liked at about £350.
  20. A forum slam panel would look good in there.
  21. Thats great work on the plenum, the change in the whole engine bay is very impressive too, well done.
  22. Thats great work on the plenum, the change in the whole engine bay is very impressive too, well done.
  23. My favourite wheels were mine and I miss them.
  24. Nice one, I will add you to the list.
×
×
  • Create New...