Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Many happy returns mate, I will get you a drink at the weekend.
  2. PM sent.
  3. Jackets and banners.
  4. Its a shame we dont know anyone who owns one and may be thinking of selling, the tank could then be traded against a zed.
  5. Some nice pics on here. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 5429183882
  6. Hmm, its very clever but I dont really like it.
  7. 1. yokomo 2. Jak 3.ste01 4. Tarmac 5. Artztogo
  8. I left about 2pm mate, A long day and a long drive home.
  9. I am waiting for Cavy to post some. An explanation of how I got sticky fingerprints all over the car.
  10. I have had a google and thats what is coming up from all the reviews.
  11. I always thought it was 3696.
  12. 1. yokomo 2. Jak 3.ste01 4. Tarmac
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  14. Sherbrooke Scout Camp, Mansfield Lane, Calverton, NG14 6HP
  15. Put "clunk" into the search engine, you may be amazed.
  16. Spotted you yesterday passing the BP station heading away from Barrow. Anyone here.
  17. Didnt get to see the numberplate as we were moving too fast, Liz was driving. Parked opposite the Pig and Whistle pub.
  18. Spotted on a driveway while out taking photos tonight. Even I dont trespass to card a 350z.
  19. Thats class.
  20. martinmac

    Zedfest

    No probs buudy, there are plenty of owners in and around Chesterfield. I am going down on Friday and staying for the whole weekend. Camping for the first time in many years which could be fun. It will be good to see your very shiny car again.
  21. The best way to approach this is to have them contact one of the team and sign up as traders. My e-mail is in my profile and I am happy to have a chat with them.
  22. It looks like we may have a joint stand with Z club for this so get some names up.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  24. martinmac

    Zedfest

    Fancy a convoy down. I am not the only Martin on here Mike.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum. Have a look to see whats for sale on here, you can then check out the cars history.
×
×
  • Create New...