Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum, we are certainly getting a lot of roadsters recently.
  2. Another roadster, well done. The reason for the short post is understandable, even at this time of year its fun to get the roof down on the rare sunny day.
  3. Thanks for the heads up mate, I was thinking they may be running out soon. If anyone cant get in let me know, there are lots of other options close by.
  4. martinmac

    My new 350Z

    Congratulations, I remember the feeling well.
  5. Thats the first white one I have seen, its looks really More pics please.
  6. The vehicle history also takes time to get onto the register depending on the insurance company so the people who you bought it off may have fallen foul of this. Whats the history of owners in the log book Dave.
  7. I am pretty sure that an HPI check only covers the person that carries it out. As such its down to the garage to claim against the check. Hopefully they will refund the difference.
  8. Indeed Stew, the car looks great as standard so its all down to picking that special location.
  9. Look forward to seeing them Paul.
  10. I am actually about 200m north of Denton jetty, this is my new base. Lexx is here too.
  11. I have been to the Dominican Republic but I am pretty sure you wont be going to any of the places I went.
  12. I live at Denton at the moment, does that count.
  13. I used this one. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15020&hilit=charger
  14. Many happy returns.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. I thought you had decided it was Hammerite time.
  17. Er, I have a cf slam panel with a forum one over the top.
  18. You need a forum slam panel.
  19. Item, and a star rating for things like value, ease of fitting etc. That may work.
  20. Hi and welcome. As Mike says the big shows are over for this year but next year looks busier than ever. There are plenty of members in your area so theres nothing to stop you having a local meet with decent numbers.
  21. Very nice bud that looks I guess it has never seen a forum, a very nice standard car.
  22. We will be posting up a calendar of major events we support as the dates come in.
  23. I am working flat out to get the subject matter looking good enough mate, have a look over the wall.
  24. Many congratulation Rob and Becca, great news. I guess we will have to get used to you logging on at starnge times during the night for a while.
  25. Hi Mark and welcome to the forum. There is something vaguely familiar about that, it didnt work in the long run though.
×
×
  • Create New...