Jump to content

Trev-the-Rev

Members
  • Posts

    4,760
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trev-the-Rev

  1. The limited lift on the rear wiper is the norm. The main culprit for tools 'clackling' in the boot is the jack. Make sure it's screwed down to its lowest position and tight and I've also put a cable tie around the threaded bar on mine which worked best for me.
  2. I'll probably get flamed for saying this but I don't think the 370 looks as good as the 350 does.
  3. Enjoy the Z4 dude - it's a good choice.
  4. The handling characteristics will change as the rubber compound warms up.
  5. Maybe an obvious question but have you checked the pressures? Should be 35 psi.
  6. I disagree. I drove a 997 C2S and a Cayman S back-to-back a few months ago and found the Cayman to be much more of a driver's car and much more modern. Especially good if you turbo them apparently, good for 500HP Ooooh yes
  7. Good effort with the Porsche..... I fancy a Cayman S next (poor mans 911) I disagree. I drove a 997 C2S and a Cayman S back-to-back a few months ago and found the Cayman to be much more of a driver's car and much more modern.
  8. Sorry to hear your Aston experience was less than satisfactory, Jay. I have to say though it doesn't surprise me. A close friend of mine bought a new Vantage V8 last year and had all sorts of problems with it and when he dedided to get rid of it 11 months later, he lost around £40K. BUY A PORSCHE
  9. Agree with the above, although 048's tend to be harder than 888's and therefore last longer when used for multiple laps.
  10. Good luck with the sale Ian. Superb buy for someone.
×
×
  • Create New...