Jump to content

P15UL T

Members
  • Posts

    3,826
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by P15UL T

  1. I'm still looking at finding at neat way to put them into the wing mirrors. No nice solution yet though.
  2. Got mine too. Thanks
  3. The red top coat is more of a red dye. It's very translucent. Takes 4 costs to build it up to that colour. Can't wait to see the car in the sun ....... When does the sun come back to Scotland ? May ? Lol. Paul
  4. Now sold Thanks Paul
  5. Now sold Thanks
  6. Facelift bi-xenon ones
  7. I bought both bumper from another zed owner. Th front bumper had been fitted before so only needed a little repair and some high build primer and flattened back. The rear was a totally different story. It looked great but turns out it needed a lot of work to get it to the way you see it in the last pictures. I've got a feeling it'll need a little more work doing before the paint is applied. The car was suppose to be finished for today but after the extra time the bumpers have taken I asked him just to wait till after new year to save him rushing/stressing about it Paul
  8. I'm cool with waiting. I've done this many times before and know how long it takes. Best not to stress out about it lol. :-)
  9. All pms replied
  10. P15UL T

    Brembo Callipers

    I'll be selling mine but won't be off the car till the end of January. Probably loads out there if you need them quicker though Paul
  11. Just bought them from eBay. I bought them before the group buy discount. Think they cost me £125 delivered
  12. I went for a visit today. He will all the parts painted by Tuesday. After the holidays it will start to get put back together :-D Got some presents for torqen too !!!
  13. The 4 Amber LEDs on top of the facelift headlights are soldered straight into a small circuit board. You can retrofit different colours etc but need to split open the headlight Paul
  14. lol yeah id like to get this price, my bodyshop customed vented my original arches and I've just found out they are costing me £300 :-0 pm me if your interested thanks Paul
  15. No damage, no condensation and fully working guys :-) Thanks Paul
  16. Hi folks Got a set of vented front wings. Brand new , never been fitted, as with all fibreglass body parts adjustments will be required. I always recomend a professional for fitting and painting £175 posted Thanks Paul
  17. Hi folks. Got a set of LED rear lights. Great condition £250 posted. Thanks Paul
  18. Hi folks. Got a mint set of headlights for sale. Nissan oem UK spec xenons. Full working order. All fixing brackets are intact. No fogging £420 posted Thanks Paul
  19. Sorry to hijack your post :-/ I'm also looking for one from a facelift headlight if anyone can help Thanks Paul
  20. Hey. You will need to remember you'll need to hide the 2 drivers somewhere for these led strips. Approximately 125mm x 40 x 40mm Two way lighting can be a bit of a mind f**k if your not an electrican and adding in pir sensors just adds to the complication. All easily do able with the correct guidance though. Cheers Paul
  21. I honestly don't know. I'm scared to ask :-0. I told him I'd bought vented wings and straight away he said he'd rather use oem ones and custom them so he knew all lines would match up. Made sense so I told him to carry on
  22. Welcome aboard ðŸ‘🻠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. I don't plan on taking it out till at least March lol. This weather up here is shocking Going to get it all under sealed when it's at the mechanics after he has stripped the exhaust and suspension off it Ps. Does anyone know how to get the emoticons to work ? I use my iPhone to post. The ones on the iPhone don't seem to work and the forums ones are nowhere to be found ?? Cheers Paul
×
×
  • Create New...