Jump to content

P15UL T

Members
  • Posts

    3,826
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by P15UL T

  1. I'm just west of Glasgow
  2. Pmd
  3. I have this engine available 46000 miles with service history and can be seen / heard running http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/113702-350z-de-engine-gearbox-diff-etc-46000-miles/
  4. Still available guys
  5. Reasonable offers accepted
  6. Bump for offers guys
  7. I've fitted a large k&n cone filter above my intercooler and temporarily connected it with flexible aluminium piping. I will be getting something more permanent fabricated but for now it works a dream and keeps the filter away from the engine bay Paul
  8. With torn knuckles ! Not the easiest job
  9. Kilmarnock Ayrshire Scotland I can post them no problem
  10. If you decide to buy replacement lights I have some for sale http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Imtoolman2/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
  11. P15UL T

    MR2T ebay..

    Oh that's nice !!
  12. Sorry mate. Easier to sell as a complete set. Pm Zmanalex. He might have fronts
  13. Cheers mate. Yeah that's all I'll be using it for. Getting fed up of the skipping oem head unit lol
  14. Hi guys. I bought this over a year ago and did have a not of which harness and double din surround was required. Hopefully someone out there has one of these and knows what's required to connect it to the 350z Pioneer app radio SPH-DA100 Thanks in advance Paul
  15. Id sent him a pm for the stereo and lights but no reply as yet. Must be a busy man
  16. Hi. Bennet might have a few things left to sell. Not heard from him for a while. I've still got the nitrous kit and some oem parts Thanks Paul
  17. If you have a uk car with Xenons then the new facelift lights are a straight swap. If you have a jap spec car then you have to do some adjustments to the wiring harness
  18. Deal made . Now sold. Please lock
  19. Sent you a pm Cheers
  20. One set sold. This set are still available
×
×
  • Create New...