Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. 1. Wasso (no +1 this year) 2. AK350Z 3. Chris`I + 1 4. 5.
  2. I was thinking of doing Helvellyn actually.... It's a big outstanding tick I have yet to do, and conditions are perfect ATM. Go go go! And take the Go Pro
  3. Make sure your legs are nice and tired for when we get up there at the end of the month - give us a chance to keep up
  4. Looks like a great day out matey and some cracking weather for you. Hope thats not the Lakes summer come and gone before we get a chance to visit! Garburn Pass also looks ridable for a man of your skills
  5. Good work matey, they didnt make you do it on the HT to slow you down then?
  6. Chris`I

    stillen

    Thought I was going mad seeing that pic in the gallery, then realised it was yours! hah
×
×
  • Create New...