Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. +1 - but not sure about his brother who does the paintwork My main reason for asking chaps. Sure in the past Tom has been reluctant to give out paint quotes and always asks people to see his brother, who usually isnt there as early or as much at the weekend. I think I'll get Amanda to pop in and ask when he'll be about. I'd have thought if Tom sees the van then he can give enough info to his brother to give a quote.
  2. Chaps, Does anyone know what time Tom's brother and the guys are usually at the unit in the morning? Amanda is going to take the bus to get a quote for colour coding and is planning on doing it on the way to work, or way home from work if not. Just wondering if she actually get any job in the morning or if they are usually in a bit later. Their website says 8:30am they are open and I seem to remember they are usually there pretty early but like to head off on time on an evening. Cheers
  3. Hope you are keeping a check of the Evo T suface Chris, thats what you're employed for Anyone know a good campsite in the area(s) around Bala? Seems to be half way between Moreton and C-y-B for a bit of MTB fun
  4. Well the van is now officially a "motor caravan". We can now enjoy proper speeds again (officially) and cheaper insurance. Also had her MOT'd yesterday. The tester almost didn't give her back, apparently he liked her rather a lot! Passed with flying colours, no advisories or anything. Only remark on the certificate is that the emissions are too low to register I've also ordered the Sportline front lip and will be getting her into TGM Sport for colour coding soon
  5. If I won the lottery, I'd be out to buy back my 370z and would TT it without a doubt
  6. Chris`I

    stillen

    Thought I was going mad seeing that pic in the gallery, then realised it was yours! hah
×
×
  • Create New...