Sarnie
Members-
Posts
23,618 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Sarnie
-
How to win friends and influence people...........
-
When is it being painted??
-
I would say so, radiator is bent in a bit, could not see the rest. Looks like my 350z days over, but it was fun. Both airbags gone off, new steering wheel and dash needed plus a bonnet, bumper, wing, radiator. Plus any damage to the lights, wheels and chassis. thats without seeing if their is any suspension or engine damage Sorry mate, but on the bright side, you might get a new zed out of it
-
I bet thats close to being a write off.................
-
I've not heard of any issues with import owners having problems sourcing parts as I'd assume that all UK OEM parts will be a straight replacement for any JDM parts. The cars are 95% identical with most differences being of an aesthetic nature. If your going to get an import I'd just try to get one with leather and Brembo's as these are usually desireable come resale time, if that is a concern for you.
-
Looks great mate A couple of things I noticed: When I click on 350z > Exhaust Parts nothing seems to happen? Same happens for 370z and GTR. When you click into a section, for example; 350Z > Wheels would it not be better to show the prices of the individual items rather than having to click on every single item to see the price. If I was looking for wheels I'd be able to click into that section and see all the prices of all the wheels on one page for comparison reasons rather than having to click into each one. Also, are the MY06 rear lights really £400 now??? Great work though mate
-
Be prepared to have your pants pulled down as according to Parkers guide this month your zed is worth as much as a bus pass
-
Just man up and get it done right the first time
-
I give up. No point debating with someone who only reads what they want to read and constantly contradicts themselves. Neil said the difference was about £1500, you said that you can't add the price of the GT pack when it was new to the price, I informed you that the GT was actually £2500 when new and you replied "I didn't alude to how much the option costs when new" which you clearly did.... Trust me it's not an anectdote, it what's happened with these cars since 2003. I've not had a zed for 4 years so trust me it doesn't bother me and I don't think many people have got upset over the figures discussed, it's more your arrogant attitude and dissmissive retorts to people that have been watching these cars in particular being bought and sold for a long time, based on an archaic valuation formula that no one other than Arthur Daley pays any credence too. Good luck. I'm oot.
-
I think your budget went out the window
-
Plenty of fight left in me yet
-
PS: Have you seen this: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3454011.htm
-
Well actually they do, and the price difference in the second hand market is around £400 to £500 depending on dealer or private sale. The extra it costs when new isn't reflected in second hand value and that is true of many cars. Essentially, the difference between a fully loaded car and one that isn't is that one sells easier than the other and the buyer will only add a token value to the fully loaded model. There is an argument to made in that people buying second-hand cars probably have more consideration for resale value than people buying new cars - lets face it, no one buys new cars with the hope of getting anything like the purchase price back, unless it's something REALLY special. Phil To say that the difference is £500 and then that the only difference is that one sells quicker is contradicting yourself somewhat. Also, Mega stated that the difference is about £1500 and you said: The GT pack was an extra £2500 when new, not £1500. Yes, a GT pack car will sell quicker but that doesn't mean that a non GT car will sell for the same price but just take longer. I've been on this site nearly six years and have seen lots of non GT cars take months to sell AND have their prices slashed just to get rid of them, so I would say that an extra £1500 is an accurate 'premium' for a GT car to reflect to the higher spec AND the fact that it will sell quicker upon resale.
-
Daryl, It seems Estelle is moving into her dream home and your getting bitch slapped into it. Just wait till she has a ring on her finger.
-
+1 Maybe less depending on service history and condition.
-
Don't be bullied into feeling like you have to reduce the price. They are your wheels and you can try and sell them for what you like. The market will tell you whether they are too expensive or not, by whether they sell or not. People can pass comment but it's up to you in the end. And to the person comparing them to wheels that cost £600 new and and even more
-
Rich, how much did you pay for them?
-
Some interesting stuff. It hurts my brain to consider; If we can only see up to 140 Ym of our Uinverse, and it's estimated to be 900 Ym, then thats a hell of a lot of stuff that we can't see/know about e.g other planets/universes. And then, even if we could see up to the edge of our universe, what's to say there isn't another universe next to us? Or even lots and lots of other universes When you think of things on these sorts of scales, it's actually hard to fathom that Humans would be the only intelligent lifeform out there
-
This is because your expectations are not realistic. A rally/drift company can let you thrash their cars as they are probably worth about £5k each. Before people moan about not being allowed to drive a Lambo/Ferrari exactly how they want, they should think about if they had shelled out £200k of their own cash, would they allow people to jump in a thrash it? No. I paid £90k for my Gallardo no one ever drove it apart from me, not even my wife. If I'd invested that money in a car and it was not only a car but also a business investment and was my livelihood, would I let inexperienced people into the car and cane it around a track? No. People need to realise that these 'experience days' are not ever going to be a true reflection of the car or the ownership experience. Its about getting in a car that most people will never even see on a road let alone own one. If you want to drive it like you stole it, you can hire any car you like for about £600 a day as long as you leave a £5k deposit. Then see how brave you are when it's only your £5k on the line........
-
http://www.autosalon-singen.de/en/archi ... 6status%3D Yum
-
I think the problem arose from the fact that the kid was not only been arrogant, cocky and a general ****, but also failed to communicate sufficiently, especially if he is an eductaed person. If there was a clerical error with his tickets, as an under graduate you'd think he'd be articulate enough to convey this to the conductor sufficiently, rather than telling an 70 year old man on the verge of a heart attack to **** OFF. If he had engaged his brain cells he would have known that being civil would be the only way to win out in this situation and keep other rail users onside. Instead, he alienated every other train user who now seemed royally pi**ed off that he was abusing the attendant AND had seemingly not paid for a journey that they had. He projected himself into a role of fare dodging scrote who has probably been to town on the rob and now wants a free lift home instead of the wronged intelligent young man he probably is. I too would condone the throwing off of the first character but not the second. As a result of the kids behaviour, he saw the public react accordingly. Someone acting like a scumbag gets treated like a scumbag. In hindsight perhaps the guy shouldn't have laid a hand on him but 'forcefully suggested' he leave the train. As a parent I see the video from a few angles. If that was my son and I saw this footage, I would be telling my son that he got what he deserved. I wouldn't like seeing my son man handled but I'd be advising him where he went wrong by not utilising his brain and speaking to the attendant cordialy and respectfully, and that eventually it would be proved that he was actually given the wrong tickets. If I watched footage of my son being apologetic, civil and respectful and then getting man handled off the train then yes, I'd be fuming and wanting the 'Big Man' charged and the rail company sued.