Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Kim said you were *special* I'm yet to work that one out.
  2. Maybe advertise some of the benefits, where it was made, how much it cost originally, there's no real marketing on this....... For me, the one gain would be the WEIGHT savings! Difference from OEM to this would be a good idea to market your exhaust.
  3. Dodo Juice Supernatural I used to use.
  4. Got it! http://www.kleers.com/the-metal-polish
  5. Nah not the obvious Autosol believe or not, aggressive! It was a grey cream, I'll hunt it down.
  6. For light oxidation I used to use a tube of metal polish, tried loads over a period of time, although some give a cloudy finish post polish. There was one (and I'm really not being helpful here) was amazing, great polish and no clouding, but cannot for the life of me remember which one it was. Although, once you have a clean and polished plenum, you must use carnauba based wax. Forget anything other than carnauba!
  7. It's fine trust me, used wax for a couple of years with no issues. Think of the wax on the exterior of the car on a blazing hot summers day. The wax creates a nice seal on the plenum, resists moisture, and withstands the temperatures. I never tested clear coat on a plenum, although tested the theory on a polished strutt bar. The clear coat flaked and came off eventually. Polish the plenum, seal with 2 coats of carnauba wax. Wait 24hrs between wax applications. Each time you wash the car add one coat of wax. That's what kept my plenum oxidisation free.
  8. I used to use Carnauba wax on a polished plenum. Protects from moisture which is the cause of oxidisation which is what you're seeing.
  9. Agree! Was about to say White as per the above posts.
  10. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  11. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  12. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  13. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...