Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Being weight savy as always, what are the weights of their wheels? Based on 19"
  2. Being weight savy as always, what are the weights of their wheels? Based on 19"
  3. I stopped listening to Radio 1 about a year ago, although I now play music from my SD card in the stereo, but have it at a medium level. At such a level I drive normally without any hesitation. If I was to turn the music OFF I end up enjoying the V6 and then my right foot gets excited. So for me the music calms me and reduces the V6 sound somewhat. If I'm driving hard like AK says, the music is for sure OFF!!!
  4. I stopped listening to Radio 1 about a year ago, although I now play music from my SD card in the stereo, but have it at a medium level. At such a level I drive normally without any hesitation. If I was to turn the music OFF I end up enjoying the V6 and then my right foot gets excited. So for me the music calms me and reduces the V6 sound somewhat. If I'm driving hard like AK says, the music is for sure OFF!!!
  5. I'll take your keyring Col
  6. Booked for 18th 19th 20th Let the preparations begin
×
×
  • Create New...