Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I am still hung over to be fair, going to bed very soon to recover on the late nights and copious amounts of booze. This is my other half (one in the middle)
  2. That's me
  3. To be fair you got away lightly, it was me that was picked on, after Jayne told me today a trick they played on me. Went out for a smoke, come back and instantly told we're playing 'Give us a clue' they begin with saying its now my go and they've already had a couple of games. So I begin playing and miming my first TV programme, they all start laughing. It turns out they hadn't been playing and just got me to stand up and play :lol: Don't worry Jayne suffered this morning more than I did
  4. Oi dont even think about touching my spark plugs!!!!
  5. Looks smart Luke, agreed the TB needs doing and they will be on my next polishing list
  6. Here we go, no cars in these pics I'm afraid. Party night!! Now.... we all know how hard Darren worked over the weekend. Not just with the lead drives, but transporting raffle prizes and working in harmony with the rest of the team to raise well over £1,000 for charity.... All this hard work deserves a rest, and to be fair I don't blame him. Sorry mate but it just shows how hard you've worked. (PS The pillow was donated by Adrian as he felt without the pillow you'd bang your head on the booze!)
  7. That sounds a bit close for comfort mate, trust me no abusing occurred. I can't recall what prize 14 was to be honest, but all the prizes were great and was by far the best forum raffle!! (Pics just uploading)
  8. It's not bad mate honest
  9. A couple of iPhone vids
  10. ^^^^ don't worry there's other people in the shot as well (just found a couple of iPhone pics too ) Great night last night
  11. I can put anyone in touch interested with headlight lighting in America. He's not cheap but does full systems and bespoke lighting arrangements.
  12. thanks Graham, nearly recovered but had the shock of my life this morning whilst saying goodbye's I'll return the favour one day
  13. No worries, here to help and a shame there's a fair few miles
  14. I have engine bay cleaning as part of my 2 day package. So I'm sure other detailers will offer the service.
  15. Well ANOTHER successful weekend in Wales it was a horrible feeling this morning (was it the hangover ) because we left Wales and it was all over again for another year. The weekend has been truly spectacular, from the organisation of the drives, the creativeness of new roads along with the lunch in Betwsy. A huge thank you to Colin for keeping all us lunatics in control, well apart from one loose wire (Bennett ). All who have contributed to Wales, ChrisS, Graham, Will, Darren, James have done a grand job, you guys make Wales all that bit better. Oh and thanks Darren for some mental drives, thoroughly enjoyed although Jayne is a little shaken not stirred. Also a big well done for Chesterfield, it was just the other day our site was inactive and back in time for Wales. Top show and superb dedication. I'm sure the fresh Wales attendees enjoyed what is the best event on the calendar. I sincerely hope we can have a continued interest from new and older members for the future. We finally arrived home about an hour ago, and hate the feeling it'll be 12 months till the next. Meeting new and old friends, socialising, enjoying the spirited drives and laughing the night away. This year I didn't take any photos what so ever, probably from being so busy. Although I have a special picture from last nights party in our room (sorry if we kept anyone awake last night). So from me and Jayne, well done to all who organised and made our weekend one that we will always remember. Here's to many more to come Hope to see you all again very soon
  16. Retire early that sounds about right! 2 nights on the trot and "I'm going to bed" hope you're going to party tomorrow night cos we have 6 bottles of wine that need drinking!!!
  17. Had a massive disaster with tyres this morning, wrong tyres ordered. So I'm currently in Wrexham whirring some new rubber I'll be doing F1 style tyre warming all the way down the dual carriage way to scrub them up!
  18. Ditto to get some tyre Then we're cruising 30,000ft inflight entertainment will be provided, exits are <-------- here and here ---------> See you there this afternoon. Colin you should see my boot, there's no room for clothes
  19. Looking forward to meeting you That's it for me now, car cleaned, all mods fitted apart from callipers (long story) 2 new emergency front tyres at 8:30am in the morning and we'll be setting sale at 10am. So we'll be there by about 11am Hoorah for Wales..... Looking forward to seeing everyone oh and maybe a few
  20. Happy Birthday to all
  21. Bravo Chris, had a brief chat with Colin the other day, host is barsteward. Great job for getting the forum back as quick as you did, despite the pressures of Wales this weekend too. Sterling effort and see you in Wales. That reminds me still a heap left to do before the light runs out
  22. 4 hours WTF were they doing!!! I'd seriously complain, either to GH or Nissan GB. I had to report a dealership for negligence. Let's just say they stood down and couldn't help enough thereafter.
  23. Oh man, you just need this stress prior to Wales I'm sure Lexx and Beavis can sort them out and for good measure get Ekona to talk tyres to them for a while, they'll soon give in to your demands. Hope you get it sorted without too much pain, but then again I know first hand of dealing with IT disputes. Good luck and go get em... We'll still be here
  24. Might need you to help me out Ian I now have no chance of finding time to sort the outside of the car out, which hasn`t had any attention for a few months. I still have an oil sump to fit when it arrives either today or tomorrow, needs to be tried & tested after the gasket dries. Havn`t packed or even started plotting the routes & have about a weeks worth of the day job to get sorted to I'm sure I can lend my old buddy a hand. Bring some of your detailing bits as well as I know you are particular. Although I'm currently half way through Bennetts car at the moment (staying at the Detailing Lodge) so you maybe tempted by some supernatural
  25. I've not had a rear wiper for 2 years, and as ChrisS said RainX the window and you'll never miss the wiper. For me the wiper is a pain in the bum and carries excess weight, but then I like weight loss (for the car that is)
×
×
  • Create New...