Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'd love to help out, although I have Zero availability, and already stretched to get my own car ready. It still needs a respray which I'm waiting on confirmation. I've also got an entire engine bay to get ready, plus a couple of details prior to Wales. I'm chatting with the guy tomorrow afternoon, as I've ordered 5 to come out pronto!!
  2. Numbers lol. A number of factors for the 1 and 2, engine displacement, 2 has more power than the 1, but factor in the LS3 with more power. Each block produces varying power based on either NA mods or whether you want to go FI. The LSA is a derivative of the LS9, and comes supercharged. It originates from the Cadillac CTS-V which has a recorded 0-60 of 3.9 seconds. It has 551ftlb of torque and can run on 92 RON, ha ha. I was hoping to do it this year but with the epic proportions of saving its now going to be next year. I've got the location for build, parts already lined up and a wealth of support and advice on tap from a chap who runs a 1000hp LS2 twin turbo LS2.
  3. I'm planning and have decided on the lump I'll go for which is the LSA. There's a company in Cannock that can source everything GM related, and well spotted with Monkfish. Lexx was the one who put me in contact with them and for the last six months been working on the "plan". I'm estimating around £10-15k tops. The LS1/2/3 is a lot cheaper to do but I want to go one step further.
  4. Frig me Bennett, all that before Wales, and there's me panicking for my sultry mods for Wales. If you get all that done then top hat!!
  5. http://youtu.be/sx3Y-BxpsmQ
  6. Yes Mr EPIC FAIL can't dish fail if they're the FAIL master
  7. Sorry matey, my fail quite clearly
  8. Never even spotted that greyed bit right of the search nice one. Search fixed. Thanks Chris. Grrrr BBK
  9. Search the word "plenum" or "Spacer" no results delivered.
  10. The delta wing may been mentioned before but this trailer for the document hasn't been. I wasn't saying it had, just previous discussions.
  11. The one with the black earls hoses? Why didn't you tell me you wanted one I'd have kept you informed.
  12. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60369-toyota-takes-out-the-delta-wing/ Best to search within google for entries on the forum. For whatever reason the search function is still a little broken. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61144-nissan-delta-wing/
  13. Oh, odd then. Do you let dogs pee on your wheels? Terrible for valve caps.
  14. Also if you get Nismo caps get genuine ones, they cost more and do the job. I've had mine about 2 years and 2 sets of tyres with no problems.
  15. Wales somewhere. (can't recall where)
  16. Get in!!
  17. I can't recall as it was 2 years ago now but web sourced. Bob got his after me and I provided him the details, so he 'may' still have them, send him a PM. Although for reference its a motorbike sized plate.
  18. Maybe I could suggest a number plate placement.
  19. No worries glad to help fellow Zeditis sufferers.
  20. ^^^^ I'd buy it fix it and sell it. But then nobody would buy it
  21. Of course, if they were still made, I'd have one of these money no object. A work of ART! ARC! Price $6,500 for a cat back system. Meh, thats cheap The MCR single exit was about $10K I think the ARC True Dual is a LOT more, something like $15k
  22. Sam more than happy to polish brackets, plates and pulleys running the belts. Problem is its a big job to dissmantle I guess??
  23. No I'm talking to Maggie Thatcher!!
×
×
  • Create New...