Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. From my better half (for the car )
  2. No worries Haydn, I'll be honest and say that I wasn't hoping for amazing quality but was hugely surprised. The design was a real pain because they had troubles designing the link with the Z. There was one moment it wasn't going to happen but they managed to come up trumps. The finish and quality has really impressed me, and it seems the same with you guys. So the cars will be next
  3. Glad your're all loving them and having issues explaining Zeditus Sorry Jim but what do you expect for 50p postage lol.
  4. He's running a HKS and I'm running Motordyne TDX v2
  5. Nah going for the Carbon look. Hence the inspiration below.
  6. That's the TS I want
  7. Nice aren't they Andy, unique and only 50 of these exist in the world as far as I can see. So very exclusive.
  8. If they can do the TS 2007 I'll have that.
  9. Apologies both missed your posts. Cost is £75 for the strut bar and £15 for painting of the feet with a colour of your choice. All details are on the first post. Location I'm now in Oxfordshire not far from Chipping Norton.
  10. Thanks mate. I've got mine on today and everybody has said how classy they look. You'll all be very impressed in sure. Can't wait for the first comments :teeth:
  11. Well I'm working today but off till the new year.
  12. How much I wish it was the same for posting from Canada to the UK I sent a smallish parcel to my folks and it was $78 I wasn't going to argue with the guy considering he'd just ripped me off for 15 @ £3. I kinda budgeted say £2.00 but and extra £1 eats into the already super skinny profit. Hence I need to lift the price a little. But won't until the first 50 are sold.
  13. What brand are we talking, Seibon? If so lets have a chat
  14. There is a plan..... I'm sure they'll sell well on my350 which now that I have the designs made up should very easy to just call another £50 although I do need to up the price slightly because it's such small volumes that I produce. Will be doing the actual cars next 350 and 370 which should be rather cool. I'm guessing you're not a cufflink man?
  15. Ok the answer is....... £3.50 WTF!!! How does it cost £0.50 to send it beyond our coastline. I just don't get it. So well done those who picked the right answer.
  16. Yeah the bloke tried his hardest to get it through the letter slot It went via AirMail.
  17. Well done that's correct. Give that man a prize or are you not drunk but pi**ed?
  18. Interesting seeing the answers, and it just shows how confused we all are with how much we believe it should cost.
  19. Please guess the postage to Canada!! I've sent the cufflinks out and just one required international travel. Standard first class in the UK was £3.00 so how much to Canada ???????
  20. So that's all of them posted. Happy Christmas all Please let me know what you think of them when they arrive. So I have stock left at the price of £20 to forum members or £25 on ebay which will happen sometime over Christmas, that's of I'm not drunk
  21. Sorry yes I'm personally delivering them Jim, did I not tell you? Ok so Canada might take a little longer. Shame they weren't ready sooner Joy could have handed them to you. Graham I don't see your sample in the box so I'll need to prompt them to send it onward and I'll get yours in the post with the others. You'll love these they look the Bizz :)
×
×
  • Create New...