Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Danny a man after my own heart. The Countach was always my favourite as a child but ever since the original Koenigsegg arrived on our planet I was smitten. I read up everything there was to know about these and watched a heap of videos exampling the design and technical ability of these cars. Even if one of these was 30 years old is still get one just like the Countach. A masterpiece!!
  2. Simples....... Clay Polish DD Supernatural Can of beer Camera
  3. He's a terrible bloke, he tells lies, and all the parts are fake......... (There's no way Neil is leaving the forum or Z world) Trust me he's a crook...... (Joking aside) Mate, this isn't a shock, but one that seems you have other plans in the pipeline. I can vouch for the standard Neil has kept this car in, despite it's mileage or age this is a darn bargain with the Nismo mods and KW setup. A real bargain for whoever buys this. Some bloody good bits on that car. So tell us Neil, what's happening...... what's the plan batman. Hope you're well.
  4. very nice Mr Smurf.....
  5. All RT did with my original was make the insert bigger for the switch and lights. That would have saved you a heap on a carbon insert to be honest. Agreed though, perfect fit. Best bumper FTW!
  6. Cheers Dude..... I've got both detailing sessions if you want them..... including Richmond Park. Let me know and I could send them over somehow.
  7. You've clearly forgotten about your old girl Well done Rothers, well deserved
  8. The spoiler is a Blitz and that's all I can tell you I'm afraid.
  9. I've always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis, one of my top 3 things in life. When I heard of this on breakfast TV I was a bit gutted. They say they could be seen as far down as Sussex. Gutted!
  10. Can somebody delete this thread (duplicated)
  11. Around 8am this morning, at the point of the M25 heading eastbound on the M4 Didn't get a chance to wave or flash.....
  12. Around 8am this morning, at the point of the M25 heading eastbound on the M4 Didn't get a chance to wave or flash.....
  13. Remember I never could understand ET and Rolling Radius, so I just shove what I need in there and see if it fits It's been too long mate, I've forgotten what you look like
  14. ^^^^ Cheers matey, the rears sit really well. The front rubs a bit now and again, but when the car comes off the road I might just drop it a little further especially as it won't be a daily when that time comes.
  15. And here's 50 (20mm spacer and 30et)
  16. FOOD POLICE!!
  17. Wasso

    350z makeover

    Sorry fella, not for me, it's gone beyond the point of a makeover, it's had a face transplant. Havoc kit is most popular as a web page pic and not on a Zed, but seriously you must have some huge balls to drive your car in public. I really don't know what else to say, but pretty much in shock. Congrats on the mega build and hope you continue to find satisfaction, although what Bullet did with you wheels, made a huge improvement to the side profile. BM is pretty tasteful when it comes to mods, so I'm sure he'll guide you to your goal.
  18. Thought I'd bump this up, plenty in stock
  19. PM Sent Tony, will let you know tomorrow after I've confirmed with my anodiser. Grundy and Zeus your spacers are being collected tomorrow
  20. I know it's off-topic, but don't think much to Bob's lounge and gravel carpet?
  21. Wasso

    How low can you go?

    I avoid speed bumps!!
  22. Or if you fancy 5/16 bright and funky spacer then just drop me a PM for a Wasso Spacer. These are £170 delivered and come complete with everything you need.
  23. Bragging rights Is there a difference in quality or looks about it? What's the difference in price for the two as well? Quality is about the same, price is a huge difference as you'd be lucky to find a genuine one this side of the pond Yes price is a big difference, in fact I still have my Original Chargespeed to sell, which I need to do pretty soon as I'm sure RT Performance are getting tired of looking after it for me.
×
×
  • Create New...