Jump to content

TT350

Members
  • Posts

    3,241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TT350

  1. Ok, I know the average age on here is about 846 and you all watch Antiques Roadshow in your slippers with a tot of brandy after polishing the XJ. No. I'm kidding. And I like antiques roadshow. Just seen Captain America Civil War. Loved it. Pushed the boundaries of Caps abilities and tested them to the max. I won't spoil it but if you're a fan of Cap as I am then you won't be disappointed. A good and well timed amount of humour, mainly from Tony Stark. A couple of new characters introduced, too. I do love a good superhuman royal rumble. Space Marines still own all. Kirbstomp.
  2. Ekona just beat me to it. But mine is video.
  3. It could have been....
  4. http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2016-05-02/typhoon-fighter-jet-creates-sonic-boom-across-the-region/
  5. Right. Sick of these Russians. Let's launch all our planes, bombers and aircraft carriers at them. Oh wait...We've got 0 aircraft carriers or long range bombers, and about 13 fighter jets lol.
  6. I thought they weren't allowed to go supersonic until a certain altitude? Still. Cool!!!
  7. Good job. Well done.
  8. Audi. No soul. Peugeot. French, underpowered. Porsche. Maybe.
  9. Boosted Z FTW. It's amazing how much faster it makes your Z when boost is added. Suddenly things like scoobies are just swallowed up. Especially at higher speeds.
  10. I may refit my oem bose. If you can come get it you can HAVE my Pioneer App Radio 2.
  11. I think if it was 2001 you could whack a mental body kit by veilside on it and 22" chrome wheels, purple and green neons underneath and it'd be a show stopper.
  12. Mine has the same spread of power and torque as yours but 430bhp Like you say, there's no lag and it's like driving an N/A.
  13. Just purple.
  14. Funnily enough smokey and the bandit was on yesterday. There are some really good older car/road movies. Smokey and the bandit Vanishing point Duel Plains trains and automobiles
  15. Legend. Top movie. Currently Downloading ALL Aliens Dark Horse comics.
  16. I used to be strictly PC gamer. I'd buy a game then make an iso to launch it or play on steam. The destruction of Forza 6 is in debate between me and her. I found it on the floor, dead I mourned the rest of the day.
  17. Serious. It won't let me play without it. Says I don't own the game. The knobhead.
  18. Lol you're tired, not bored
  19. Girlfriend is in #marbs TV is sh1t. Fallout 4 is doing my nut in. I snapped my Forza 6 disc. I'm as popular as rabies so have no friends. Anyone else stuck in?
  20. I got new MPSS same time as I had the Z boosted. Floored it on the first stretch after picking it up and tyres felt fine. Eek.
  21. Spatt is from Bury near Manchester. Nice 350Z. But looks like a surfer from California and sounds like he's from Chatsworth estate! Alriiiight our kid!? Just seen him at Asda Pilsworth.
  22. Very nice!!
  23. Although..... http://blog.tirerack.com/blog/make-driving-fun/five-common-myths-about-using-lowering-springs-to-lower-your-car
  24. That's the next step, I've read on here that it can also be caused if the shocks are on the way out. Did you drop it just with springs? No matching dampers? Just springs. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk Need matching dampers really. Stiffer lower springs will throw the stock dampers off. Matching spring rates and bound and rebound is important. It's like when I was younger and we'd slam our novas on springs. They handled terrible.
  25. Hello. Manchester local here too.
×
×
  • Create New...