Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Shine bright like a diamond! Good job!
  2. Very nice body but not the pink alloys, sorry. Any, I bet she'll be really happy with it.
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. Did the pedal dance and hope this has reset the TB. Will see how it goes for next few days and monitor it. I've also bought a OBD2 reader so that I can read any fault code in future. Hopefully it's just a 1 off temporary error that caused it.
  5. Here's the fault code, looks like some issue (I hope not) with the throttle body or the position sensor. Will do a pedal dance to reset them and see how it goes. Hopefully I don't need to cash out on a new or pre-owned TB or TPS
  6. Quick update, my alarm goes off again hence decided to do a search and found this http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69245-car-alarm-keeps-going-off/ Thanks to Marzman comments in post #3, I found a moth that somehow managed to get in my zed! Good job I found it else the alarm will keep going off tonight and annoy all my neighbours!
  7. Been no issue whilst driving from home to work, car started perfect as usual this morning. After 8hrs parked up, car started perfect as usual. However after just about 1 miles, the car seems to have lost power and refuse to rev. Seems like it has gone to limp mode. Lucky it was about to stop for red light hence not in a dangerous situation. Had my foot on the accelerator but rpm doesn't go above 1500rpm. Looked at my dash and 3 icons lighted up, CEL, ESP and slip warning. My instinct immediately kicks and I switched off my engine and start up again hoping to reset it. Car starts perfect again and erased both ESP and slip warning jut CEL remains. Since then, I dare not to rev any higher than 3000rpm and steady drive home. The issue did not repeat. Checked oil pressure, oil level, brake fluid and coolant level when I got home and everything were at good level. Checked out previous thread and got some idea what it might be based on my symptoms. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/33178-engine-management-light-slip-and-tcs/ Will check this tomorrow, but doubt it as I don't have tracking issue. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60777-warning-lights-esp-slip-lights-now-fixed/ Will use my mate's OBD2 bluetooth reader tomorrow to get the fault code. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed cheap. Faulty cam or crankshaft sensor (I hope). However, my zed had thrown another curve ball 10 minutes ago. =( The alarm went of suddenly. I hope it's not related to the issue about. I went and checked, all windows are up and all doors are shut properly. I also started my zed, no issue. Hence ruled out battery issue as the gauge is showing close to 14v. Any idea guys? I'll update tomorrow once I have the reader. Will need help from traders here to source parts to fix it. Or maybe a pedal dance My zed - 2004 UK GT model with standard exhaust system hence don't think the CEL is due to decat or HFC. Just been to ATS Euromaster on Tuesday for aircon antibacterial cleaning and recharge but they only hook up a machine into the AC system without needing to disassemble anything else to get to it. So don't think they had caused it.
  8. Sorry if someone has already post this here. As far as I can see, it's free test drive! Just go to the website link below, choose your nearest experience day and register to get an invite. http://www.jaguar.co.uk/experience-xe/index.html?campaignId=ECEMA26432 I've book a slot for Harrogate Dynamic Experience =) THE DYNAMIC EXPERIENCE Put the new XE through its paces on both track and road. You'll also experience a thrilling F-TYPE 'hot lap' and the potent performance DNA shared by both cars. There are three locations to choose from which can be found on the map below. THE SCENIC DRIVE EXPERIENCE Get to know the XE on one of the UK's most picturesque roads. As well as getting a flavour of the car, you'll also enjoy some delicious gastronomic delights as part of your day. There are five routes to choose from which can be found on the map below.
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Similar emails when I try to sell my mini cooper last year. Few asked if I'm interested with a swap plus cash, when I replied politely (to avoid putting off genuine buyer), the stopped all communication. The ask questions that has already been included in the info/description. I got another one asking if I can deliver to a port or something as his in Europe....... But all these tactics...... You'll still hear 1 or 2 people fall for them. :scareb
  11. Japan racing jr3 from tarmac sportz sent from the dark side of the moon What's the setup front and rear? Assuming they are 19"?
  12. Nice Zed and nice wheels mate. What are they? Rota?
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. If this was on sale 12 months ago! Picked up mine in Essex (3. 5 hrs drive) and you are just 45mins away from me now. New owner definitely got a bargain!
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. exactly the sort of thing i would be looking for , any more pictures ? You'll have to get in touch with the OP of that post mate. It's really good price for that mileage. Hopefully you'll get more pics and information from the OP good luck
  18. Hello and welcome There is a black zed for sale in the sale section. Good low mileage and an absolute bargain price. Link http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/99114-Black-350Z-For-Sale
  19. Great price! Absolute bargain! GLWTS mate!
  20. Hello and welcome Happy Zeditus mate! You'll love it but your wallet will hate it
  21. Hello and welcome
  22. I think post will work better. I'll let you know tomorrow after I've checked the front number plate holder. It's damaged and not worth fixing. =)
×
×
  • Create New...