Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. I'm thinking of getting mine done, where's Horsham Developments located? And what's the damage to the wallet? 😀 was it with Nissan original oil or special oil?
  2. Thanks, will keep that in mind.
  3. I've the Gtechniq C4 plastic restorer as well yesterday through the post. Will give it a go this weekend ðŸ˜
  4. Yep, I did have some masking tape around the headlights and I left the bonnet open so that I don't need to mask more surface. Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated =)
  5. Defo worth it mate. Looks great after restored. Will go a step further once the Turtle Wax Ice Synthetic paste arrive.
  6. I'm going to try get hold of the Turtle wax synthetic paste polish before I perform a Mr Miyagi on these headlights........up and down.....side by side......up and down.....side by side......wax on......wax off.........
  7. Been reading the forum on best headlight restorer and decided to give it a go with Meguiar's G1900UK Headlight Restoration Kit Brought it from Amazon.co.uk for around £17 delivered and also brought myself a Argos value cordless drill fro £14.99. Here's a picture before Here's the result after 2 rounds of buffing with the restoration compound. Buffing is around 3 minutes on each headlight. The cordless drill that I'm using is pretty low speed and does the job. Need to be careful if you are using a more powerful cordless drill as it might damage your headlight.....Always on low speed....... After the buff, its pretty good. Most of the shine is restored but not 100%. Still some scratches around. I did not use the sanding block provided as I'm not sure how long will it last if I sand it down before I buff with the compound hence I've only used the the buff wool and compound only. Any one tried sanding it down as well? Hope to get some advise before sanding it down. I've also read that after sanding and buffing, use the surface sealant (glass sealant) of UV Inhibitor/coating will make it shine and almost new. Again, anyone has experience on this? How long will it last before I need to repeat the process again?
  8. 😂 looks like I can still switch it off every now and then. Good to know it's all sorted out now!
  9. Oh dear, that's not good. Defo going for more training on a track or empty airfield before turning it off and drive fast on the road......
  10. After having my zed for almost 3 weeks, I've finally pressed the magic button ie ESP off. OMG, it was epic! So much fun with its off but I was only doing pretty low speed. Got the back out so easily. Fantastic! Still not experienced enough to go any faster and would not like to crash my zed. Do you have it on all the time or off? I think I'll defo have it on in the wet.
  11. Super! Thanks for the links to eBay and step by step instructions. Will give it a go next weekend. I tried the paper method but still having issue with it! I want me back massage!
  12. The electric windows are not working as well as I found out yesterday. Took it back to Pentagon today, after few hours, they failed to find any fault with my car. Not connection issue, relay or fuse.......they could not find anything via the OBD tool neither...... They performed a factory reset on my car and everything now works as it should do. Lets see if this fix the issue permanently. Oh by the way.......its free!! They did not charge me anything for the diagnostic and factory reset.....and when I got my car....they even wash and dry my car!! Now that's what I call a good service!! I'm thinking of going back to them for next service (oil change etc)........Anyone tried them before?
  13. RIP!!!! such a bad news!!
  14. Thanks for all the warm welcome!! Here's more pic of my 350z!!! And finally, my latest addition to my 350z.........Zed air cap!!!!
  15. Thank you all!! Here's a pic of the beauty when I just got it from Essex. Lucky me.....my missus drove us down to Essex to pick my 350z up. More pics to come........
  16. Hi all, Finally I got my dream 350z, fancy them since they first launch but never got the cash to get one. Could had got one earlier but commitment doesn't allow me to.....and now........missus has a company car now and I have been given a green light to get one!! New to this but already posted 3 question in this forum to get some help. Response have been fantastic. Thank you all.
  17. Updates: I just went down to disconnect and reconnect the battery. I got back to normal, I can lock and unlock, and the electric seat works as well. However, after few trials, it stopped working again. Either Pentagon has done something to my 350z or the LEDs that I've put on screwed up the system? If yes, is there anyway I can reset? Many thanks
  18. Hi there, I wondered why suddenly my auto remote locking won't work any more. I was still fine yesterday evening when I lock my car, and it was still fine this morning unlocking it and then drive to work and locking it. Then, later today when I drove to shop to get some food, I can't lock it anymore. Lights not blinking neither. But when I press unclock button, the indicators blinks. So it must not be the battery on the remote control. Weird. And also, I notice the electric seats are not working too. Assuming they are related? They are working fine the last time I needed to adjust it. Yesterday, I sent my car to Nissan Pentagon Huddersfield to clean the aircon, coolant change, brake fluid change and mini valet. The remote locking still working fine but didnt't check the electric seats. Then I swapped 2 interior bulbs (cabin lights) with 2 LED ones. The remote locking was still fine this morning and when I got to work. It was only later today this issues starts. I thought it might be these 2 LEDs that caused the issue. So I removed them and replaced with the old standard bulbs, but still no joy gettign the remote locking to work. Any idea what went wrong? or any one had similar issue? Many thanks
  19. Thanks JC, I'll give it a go. See if it works if I replace it with a spare one. Cheers
  20. Dear all, I've tried to research but could not get a answer on this topic. I just brought my 350z 2 weeks ago (absolutely loved it), however the rear windscreen washer not work. There isn't a pump noise when I activate it, so assuming the fuse has blown or the pump is not working completely. Can someone please tell me where the fuse is located? Was it behind the battery box? or is it in the main cabin? My research says it should be a 10A, mini blade fuse, am I correct? Many thanks in advance
  21. Thanks guys!!
  22. I'm all Z'ed up!!

×
×
  • Create New...