Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Hi have a pre face lift Center console section , bought it only for the silver rings around the 3 dials , which I've taken off . Would be perfect for dipping/ spraying or chopping up for a tablet instal , Free to a good home , Collection from Southampton [/url]
  2. Hi all have a few parts for sale which will suit someone going FI , Invidia decat pipes inc bolts and gaskets( these are for HR engine fitment inc 370z ) , covered 200 miles £120 Mishimoto oil catch can , brand new £ 70 HKS sports oil filter , brand new £15 Denso 600cc injectors , brand new £ 300 Walbro 255 fuel pump , brand new £60 If someone wants the lot £450 Price is for collection , can post at additional cost . Thanks josh [/url] Edit - Im going to leave this up for a couple of weeks to see if somebody wants the whole package, as this is what I would prefer . If not I will split for the prices stated , thanks
  3. Spent a lot of time in a s4 convertable ( 07 plate ) it's very nice car to drive ,it's not a sports car though . To big and wollowy , but absolutely amazing cruser with plenty of power . If I needed 4 seats the s5 would be high on my list , just because of the quality of the interior .
  4. Yes ! I know it's sad but I really do like be the look of it all as much as the extra power !
  5. Yes mate , it's very good Just needs a slight map tweek ,which its booked in for and then It will be perfect . Also with the motordyne art pipes and miltek exhaust it very civilised .
  6. Yep will do mate It's back with Horsham in a couple of weeks , as I'm getting a slight hesitation on part throttle which will be sorted then . After that ill send you a pm How's yours going? Gave mine a good clean today . Being dark in colour like yours it really shows up swirl marks . Today though I done a bit of correction work and then used poorboys black hole which really masked alot of them , pretty pleased with it . Just thought it might be some useful info for keeping yours in tip top shape after the lovely new bodywork ! I use poor boys polish and it is awesome especially on the darker coloured cars. Then dodo juice wax Car is going well but been exploring other options at present. I have an itch that needs scratching and not sure what itch it is and where it is Yep PM me mate and we can meet up and I can cry looking at your car. Just make sure it's not a Porsche itch ( see Adrian's issues ) What you thinking next? To be honest I'm always looking ! Got a mk1 scirocco at the moment that me and my brother inlaw are doing ..... Got my son cleaning the wheels earlier ( got to earn his keep !) [/url]
  7. Yep will do mate It's back with Horsham in a couple of weeks , as I'm getting a slight hesitation on part throttle which will be sorted then . After that ill send you a pm How's yours going? Gave mine a good clean today . Being dark in colour like yours it really shows up swirl marks . Today though I done a bit of correction work and then used poorboys black hole which really masked alot of them , pretty pleased with it . Just thought it might be some useful info for keeping yours in tip top shape after the lovely new bodywork !
  8. ..... That's because they are new ! Need to stop spending on my car for a while to be honest ...... Boring things like bathrooms to have done !! Oh and holidays
  9. Flattery won't get you anywhere Coilovers .......not for me I'm afraid , I genuinely don't think you could better the bilstein b6 dampers combined with the tein s springs and eibach ARB for a road going zed ...... It's almost as if they've been designed to work together ( which they haven't btw) BBK on the other hand ....... Got a thing for big brakes !...... Do I need them? No not really , the akebonos are ample for my needs ... Do I want them ... Yes
  10. Cheers dude , much appreciated
  11. I do nic but they're on my big camera , and that's playing up Not sure how much use it would be to you , as the front set ups are quite different from the 50 to the 70 ..... Ill try and get a pic over to you in the next few days though
  12. Ya, as much as love driving it , I almost love just popping the bonnet and looking at the thing ! Sad I know
  13. Sorry about the pants quality of the pics ..... They're from my phone as that's the only way I know how to put the pics up
  14. Also just noticed my front brake discs are on the wrong way !!
  15. ..... I need a nice little ( 12 by 4.5 cm ) titanium " Torqen" plaque to finish it off
  16. One more ......just because it looks silky smooth in this one
  17. Just a pic of my zed having had the stillen charger fitted recently [/url] [/url] [/url] [/url] [/url]
  18. Can any wiz kid get those pics up ? Would appreciate it Oo look at that , there up !! Looking sexy if I don't say so myself !!
  19. A few pictures of the stillen charger kit fitted to my car ..... ( they are coming !!) All bought from Adrian who put the kit together . It's a very comprehensive kit , with practically everything you need . I had it all installed at Horsham developments and with the standard pulley made 435bhp / 330ftlb at the fly . The install was relatively straight forward but required a few custom made brackets here and there , but this was to be expected due to wanting the upgraded frozen boost cooler . The frozen boost really does work well . After a good hours drive and some hard driving in that , you could pop the bonnet and the inlet manifold was only warm to the touch , very impressive The stillen kit itself is very well made , the quality of the inlet manifold and brackets are 1st class , the charger from vortech is what you would expect , very nice ! Adrian has obviously done his home work through the US forums as this the exact set up that people are running over there with very little problems ...... To be able to buy it all in one package at a very good price was a big selling for me . Any more info or questions that people have I'm more than happy to help In my opinion , get the kit with the 9lb pulley to begin with . I made 465bhp 360ftlb with this, it's only 30 bhp more but feels so much faster . All in all , if you want to charge your HR 350z this is the package you want .
  20. ..... I would add though that if you're into your track days , I think this set up ( bilstein b6 / tein s springs ) would be to soft .
  21. Just to really go along with what rob is saying ..... The bilstein / tein combo are an absolute brilliant combination for a road going zed .
  22. Right......... Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Adrian for sourcing me all sorts of bits , always ready to answer questions, quick delivery and great prices . What I've bought from him Akenbono brakes set up for my 50 ---- think Adrian's going to put some fitted pics up of my car in the relevant thread . Stillen full charger set up --- again should be some pics of it all fitted in the 350z HR stillen charger thread soon . Motordyne art pipes - great quality .... By far the cheapest place on price Torqen undertray - a great quality addition . For me I wanted it for protection more than anything Another very happy customer
  23. Went art pipes as found them too loud ... As I'm running a stillen supercharger and the exhaust gets even louder once charged ! As said they're brand new bar 200 miles , also have the bolts / gaskets . Very good quality as well .'
  24. thanks for all of the above, I'm running an Akrapovic titanium exhaust, I'll look into the ART pipes. I have some as new ( 200 miles ) invidia decats if you fancy trying them ? £130
×
×
  • Create New...