Jump to content

Kraziekatz1

Members
  • Posts

    1,173
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kraziekatz1

  1. Mr Clutch replaced brake discs and pads under warranty .....brilliant considering they'd done 10k miles.
  2. Erm, yeah. Might just run it back to Mr Clutch tomorrow and see if they'll cover it under warranty.
  3. After 10k? How much more bedded do they need to be?
  4. I've got major juddering under braking. Looks like warped brake disc. These were replaced 8 mths, 10k ago and should still be under their 1 yr warranty from Mr Clutch. Anyone know if warped discs are coveted by the warranty? discs and pads look like they've still got plenty of life in them.
  5. My SE convoy thread from last year mate: http://www.350z-uk.c...th-east-convoy/ You doing same convoy this year? Let us know if you are doing a convoy from Reading M4 way?
  6. Black 05 with big spoiler parked outside shop in Pangbourne at 5:30 this evening. Anyone know it?
  7. Was waiting for you to give your toothpaste story Linus27.....don't listen to him, have seen his car & whatever he uses it doesn't work
  8. Mine's a cup holder, never used though.....don't like to drink n drive in the zed WOW
  9. So need to take my azure 350 on a beautiful photo shoot.....not sure I can compete with you guys
  10. The hell happend ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk A woman decided she didn't need to stop or even slow down for a mini roundabout. . . . . WTF? Damn
  11. Ok guys, when I started this thread I was pretty p****d off with the comment this guy had made about my pride & joy and to be honest most of your replies have reassured me that I was not over reacting. But I've had time to calm down and realise I really don't give a **** about what people think or say. I love my Zed and smile to myself every time I drive it Think maybe it's time to wind this thread down......
×
×
  • Create New...