Jump to content

-Bradders-

Members
  • Posts

    4,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -Bradders-

  1. Thats fine, thats how mine are, they make them oversized as they are kinda like a one size fits all.
  2. Any pics fitted? interested if you'll post!
  3. not yet? i wanted them though.
  4. FINALLY! All 4 calipers are done painted connected, re nippled, bought 8 SS new ones in the end to change them all! got the rear brembo stickers going on tonight when i bleed the system I WILL BE ABLE TO DRIVE AGAIN WOOO I've been recommended to put dot 5 in, is that ok?
  5. I know hes local^ but if he dont have them for any reason ill pop down tuesday or wednesday and take them off you.
  6. Difference between non and resonated?
  7. But i hate causing conflict. I like everyone to be happy
  8. Am i too late to sign up? Lol
  9. I know i know but have you seen my project.. Not having much luck with the brakes atm lol..
  10. Ive been watching it. Asked if he would split it i want the lip and wing lol.. Its been relisted several times now.
  11. 17mm front, 14mm rear
  12. oh mann, your not far either! erm.. i think i've been told i need these lol how far do they drop the car?
  13. Quick bump in case someone hasn't yet seen this! will bump this once more next week as a reminder! this is deffo happening, should have from above over 5+ 350's coming, and a few other cars too! 1 rule/gesture i always say is make sure you come and talk to me and others lol. I know some people are sometimes shy but honestly i dont bite and its great to meet car people! dont forget we all share the same interest in motors!
  14. Link?
  15. 65mph in 6th gear gets me close to 40mpg everytime!
  16. try Solid fabrication in Orpington, not sure where your located, but he's awesome at exhaust systems.
  17. mine started making a similar noise after changing the spark plugs? i thought it just sounded like one was arcing out?,have you got a stethoscope or what they called? could pin point exactly where the noise is coming from.
  18. you'll only get a shitter or high mileage or damaged for that price? i paid 5k for mine and that was a shitter lol.
  19. Just waiting for them to pop up so i can buy them
  20. lol tell him to list just the discs at buy it now 100 and you'll buy them
  21. Stupid selling well annoying I want to buy but he hasn't relisted them Maybe i bought the last set lol?
  22. We realised you bought the car a while ago I didnt notice
  23. I just realized i bought this car and to be 100% honest that Darren guys wrapping skills where about as accurate as his thoughts on the clutch i've since removed all his CB wrapped stuff as it was hideous and bubbled up like mad!
×
×
  • Create New...