Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Pm sent!
  2. Where do you get the clear strips from ? I hate the orange strips
  3. ZEUS

    I'm gunna cry

    What is it with you and stickers today coldel? Me feel like sticky That's unnerving
  4. I fear the latter! :lol: Says the guy who's handle is a mythical Greek God. Overcompensate much? it's my rescue dogs name , I always use my dogs names as user names! ....and what do you mean mythical ??
  5. I fear the latter! :lol:
  6. ZEUS

    I'm gunna cry

    Gaffer tape!
  7. I think they are LEDs and not bulbs so not so simple.
  8. Welcome along
  9. I've had similar with motorbikes, bought brand new a few months earlier, it was written off and they offered bottom book price on it. I got a list of the same model/year bikes for sale and they did then increase their offer so get some prices of a similar zed and haggle with them!
  10. Nice one Matt and zed shed crew, bet your glad that nightmares over
  11. ZEUS

    Seat rails.

    GM I should of thought of that but in the end I went for spacers and longer bolts!
  12. ZEUS

    350z engine seized

    Nice one mate, you got it sorted quick
  13. ZEUS

    Seat rails.

    I have the opposite problem, I'm a short arse and no height adjustment on the 2003 seats!
  14. Put me down for a defo now, don't want to let the side down! When's the deadline again??
  15. Airbags have gone off , I'd be amazed if they don't write it off mate . Real shame too
  16. I have the same ones in your link and they are not massively smoked so I just stuck with the original bulbs. They are fine.
  17. I don't like the finish of the paint on the first picture Looks great thought mate
  18. My mate has run one for the last 18 months , they have a lovely exhaust note but ultimately gutless ! He's bought a xkrs
  19. Errrr ....... Like !!
  20. Just buy them , you won't have any worries ...... Trust me
  21. Like! ..... I've ran out of likes
  22. Found them on ebay and no cutting at all!
  23. Contact Ian (14N) on here , he will sort you out EDIT: bought mine from china and they have worked flawlessly !
×
×
  • Create New...