Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. oooops:-1948 Humber Pullman Limousine. Hugh is right, I stand corrected sir sorry to be pedantic but I think you'll find that's a Humber ..... lovely car either way
  2. Thanks Ian, say thanks to Jayne from us both, looking forward to seeing you both in Wales
  3. Won't shake me off that easily chaps Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to get rid of him that easily Only joking Graham
  4. I saw you as well,( I was the really nice blue coupe ) but had said to the boys earlier that I was really fed up with the spotted/flyered thing because in 9 months never had a response so the one time I don't bother I get spotted!!!
  5. glrnet

    Tyres

    Hey you!!! Welcome home, hope you had a good trip
  6. mmm, would have to agree
  7. Here's the promised pic of the wedding car, it's a 1948 Sunbeam Pullman Limousine
  8. I'm looking forward to meeting you, I think
  9. Just stumbled across this thread Wow!!!! That is going to look awesome, can't wait to see that finished
  10. Well, we had another "love in" today and it went really well but then this happened.................
  11. Great choice Iain, can't wait to see that on. When's it happening?
  12. Once again the camaraderie of this Forum continues to amaze me Today The usual suspects had a mini meet at Zugara's place essentially to have a bit of a get together and to change the brake pads on Will's roadster which Paul and Jim carried out in no time. Tim from Envy popped over with his two lads and gave us all a complimentary detailing brush each, nice one Tim and good to see you again. I've given Paul the dosh for the wheel cleaner, thanks mate. Some of you will know that I'm getting married on Thursday and was completely taken aback with the generosity of Zugara, Doogyrev, Will350z and Spursmaddave who had clubbed together for a card and prezzie. Thank you guys, it was completely unexpected and I'm still smiling about it now Nine months ago I didn't know you lot even existed This Zed lark is certainly to be highly recommended Thanks again guys, it meant a lot and is really appreciated .
  13. Has it been decided where/to whom the proceeds will be directed?
  14. Cheers Macca
  15. I was in Chester Le Street today, absolutely gorgeous weather!
  16. I think it's in the guide section
  17. Ok, been road tripping this week and here are the results so far:- 0750 Tues 22nd Blade 350 Coupe J25 M6 Southbound. 0930ish Tues 22nd SF55 *** Blade or Silver (only got a glimpse) 350 Coupe towards Wigan at Sainsbury. 1020 Tues 22nd P510 *** Black 370 Coupe J19 M6 Southbound. 0715 Weds 23rd AJ07 *** GM 350 Coupe A14 Eastbound from M1/M6 junc. 1735 Weds 23rd DE53 *** Black 350 Coupe A14 Eastbound to Ipswich.
  18. Get some pix up buddy
  19. Love it !!!
  20. PM spursmaddave, he did similar I think
  21. So, are you coming or not!!? Or have you already gone We'll be at the Morton I'd try Morton Park if I was you. I've updated Official list thread. Ahhhhh bum! In my defense I'd just got back in house from a 6 hour grueling cleaning session. Bits of me feel like they need to go to hospital now..........including my brain
  22. I'm soooooooo envious, was trying not to think about you while I was cleaning the car and driving to the lady what does alterations for suits for impending weddings!! I think it's down to you and Darren to get one of these organised but make sure it's not until after the end of April please Darren sideways, no surely not
  23. That is an epic success Looking really good matey.
×
×
  • Create New...