Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Yep, six long self tappers as I remember, the badge is welded on so not easy to remove without destroying the mesh
  2. George for brakes
  3. Your the weirdo fitting a doggy stillen intake What Zorst have you got again Jay? Surely tempted to get an uprev once you fit the intakes trust you! I have a custom true dual zorst, which sounds the business but yeh an uprev is tempting but it's a long bloody drive The drive back will be fun though If you get it done at Abbey you're welcome to stay here mate
  4. PM Zugara or doogyrev, they've both done it
  5. Have a good one buddy
  6. Un stick it and see if there are any manufacture markings on the back
  7. No but I've had some pop
  8. I agree, thought about doing that on mine but in silver obviously but didn;t have the bottle just for a moment there I thought about asking for photoshop help but on second thoughts...............
  9. My hexis vinyl box lol, i stuck it there while i took picture.... Should have moved it bit further away lol Don't worry, the big man that took your car pinched that before hand. Of course he did, silly me
  10. I just did a product search on the halfords trimaway knif and nothing within a 20 mile radius!!! I ordered some scalpels off fleabay yesterday so fingers crossen they will arrive tomorrow. Otherwise its going to be a long old day:( Try Wickes http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/167676
  11. My hexis vinyl box lol, i stuck it there while i took picture.... Should have moved it bit further away lol The Nuts dog is in that box being delivered to Jay's house Are you stalking me :o No but he's probably had some pop
  12. Most welcome young Paul
  13. What's that white lump behind the nearside rear tyre
  14. Ok, at the risk of walking into your cunning trap they are Stirling Moss and Jackie Stewart, well that's what me old Mum told me
  15. 5 bob
  16. You're not that young and I'm not falling for that old lark
  17. I'll give you 3 bob for it
  18. PMSL, mrs glrnet is in stitches too Thanks guys Wish I could photoshop that well to be so bad
  19. Walk away from the steering wheel..... NOW
  20. You mean neither of these fine gentleman would be able to drive a car? Nah just have the compulsory 10 year retest, that would fail most over 65s. Yep......who are they?
  21. That's a pretty good job mate
×
×
  • Create New...