Jump to content

zippypooz

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,646
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zippypooz

  1. Theres a few good wrappers about. But not many. Just make sure theyre using good materials ie Avery Supreme (the best there is) or 3M. At the end of the day, go with rep, ask for photos and as youre doing, ask for opinions...and walk away if theyre charging less than £1700/£1800!! Good luck.
  2. How many more do we need buddy??
  3. I dont but i can make some if i get enough orders, id need to template your car so i could do you a deal!!
  4. I can supply diy kits if anyone is interested!
  5. Stone guard has come a long way in recent years, I only use 3M Ventureshield or Oraguard, the latter is cheaper but is as good quality as 3M. We do it more and more these days, from sports cars to vans. Each template is done to the customers specific requirements although i do have a zed kit that is designed for application by a novice.My zed has it, i also sold Payco a kit for his which he fitted.
  6. I see your thinking but won't the film get marked also and possibly look like lacuer peel does ? Thought about Zippypooz ppf stuff but I don't think he does kits for aftermarket bumpers, i've got the Amuse front end. I can do kits for aftermarket bumpers but would need to template it. Thanks for the mention though!
  7. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  8. Welcome buddy! Plenty of great members on here that I'm sure will point you in the right direction!!
  9. Are the 20mm spacers still available??
  10. Yup. Looking forward to seeing his next mods!
  11. To be fair, it sold pretty much straight away for the asking price. You can tell its a cracking car from the photos. The rest of the info can be sorted when viewing the car or over the phone.
  12. I think PH auto-fills those details, but you're right, it should be closer to 30 I dont get 30!!
  13. Message BulletMagnet. He should know. Good luck.
  14. Hahaha id rather get a pro to do it...then if they mess it up i can blame them!!
  15. Thanks P. Yup i did, can do it for me.
  16. Ahhh nice! Thank you.
  17. No, im fitting 15's but its lowered and theres not much space!
  18. I possibly may need to get my rear arches rolled as im fitting spacers shortly, does anyone know any local firms in the west sussex area...or nearby that roll arches?!! Cheers all!
  19. Havn't these gone yet!!!???
  20. 1. Zippypooz 2. Paul_b 3. NEroadster 4. Maddog 5. ZPMC 6. 350z mike 7. F100 Jay 8. SHEZZA 9. CSD350Z 10. Bazzardbmx 11. LDUNKZ18 12. 9davelee 13. jbadger92 14. Desperadozed 15. Easty
  21. zippypooz

    HID's

    At least you didnt shell out for the more expensive of the two!!
  22. zippypooz

    HID's

    H7 is the full beam/high beam
  23. zippypooz

    HID's

    Dont go for cheaper options, i made that mistake. Loads of problems. Buy either Philips or Osram. Have you looked at your lights? can you see the ballasts? If so, this is the bulb you need!
  24. zippypooz

    HID's

    This is what you need: http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/Philips-whitevision-D2R-6000K-Upgrade-Bulb.html?gclid=CJ7un_fsm9ECFQ8TGwod0fQGrg
  25. zippypooz

    HID's

    If you have xenons then its a D2R bulb and H7...main beam bulb (D2R) are around £60 each!
×
×
  • Create New...