Jump to content

Steel Lynx

Members
  • Posts

    748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steel Lynx

  1. Welcome to the Forum KT350
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Congratulations on getting your Zed, and welcome to the forum
  4. OP? (sorry, my forum skills are seriously rubbish lol)
  5. Is this for ALL 370Z's? or just those from a certain year(s)? I don't want to book it in and then be told that I don't qualify for whatever reason
  6. Get a black coupe, they're clearly the best!!!
  7. Welcome to the Forum!
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. If you're still looking, Velvis cars in Colchester has a number of 370Z's at the moment. Might be worth looking at.
  10. Is this list still being updated?
  11. I think my car is now out of warranty but will still keep both of those in mind. Thank you very much
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the Forum!
  14. Thanks! I love the car, it is absolutely amazing! It makes me grin every time I drive it (which is every day) Any information on trusted traders would be appreciated. I don't mind travelling a bit. Also anyone near Norwich or Great Yarmouth (and anywhere in between) would be useful as I could get it done when I go to visit the folks.
  15. Hi all, As I said on my new member thread, I'm a new owner of a 370Z 40th Anniversary edition. The p2 is due in just under 2000 miles and I was wondering if anyone in the East/West Sussex area know any trustworthy Nissan places to get the service done. I've never bothered with dealer servicing on my previous cars (since they were mainly crap) but would like to keep this one all stamped up. Can 'normal' Nissan garages deal with stuff like 370Z's since I assume that they're mainly dealing with Micras and Jukes on a day to day basis and I'm a bit dubious as to whether to trust them with my pride and joy. Thanks in advance
×
×
  • Create New...