Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Awsome news Enjoy
  2. When is the car due to be ready
  3. I can't even access my account
  4. nissanman312

    Golf R

    I had a freind who had a golf r ...he got chassed across town when some lads tried to steal it from. him they seem to be the little rascals car of choice at the moment along with a45s and rs3s etc But then I suppose thats always an issue It's frightened him the car went back
  5. nissanman312

    Golf R

    I think the mk3 focus rs is more understated in looks than 1/2
  6. Good news dude
  7. ^second that I am also with them with mine And they stood by me in my claim and now re insure me with my new charged zed
  8. Sounds like a massive life adventure is on the horizon Safe travels and glwts
×
×
  • Create New...