Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Looks like you all had a good day
  2. along
  3. along all most every mod you could think of is held within this forum, somewhere I would have a little drive first before I thought of seats,
  4. Argh wedding I remember you sayin now
  5. West Bromwich
  6. Very very nice and along
  7. Very niiiice
  8. Wtf was you doing in sleepy magna mate I used to fish the lake there in the late 80s
  9. along Mike there are plenty of traders one of them will tell out hey have them pretty soon
  10. That's the way to do it
  11. Sorry to hear that news on the zed mate
  12. along GT every time
  13. along GT every time
  14. Looking good there yes only Super Unleaded and check your OIL
  15. It comes to something when the Zed is just a second car,just about making a small appearance in a picture of the runaround you have done a good cleanup there though mate can't wait to get these parts all made up for us and of course forum members
  16. go the nine year old
  17. Soooooo much easier when it's ramped up
  18. bloody ell I suppose if we got a pair of big ramps ŵe could get under,I did mine down my chromer mates, they didn't mind me using it don't know if they would charge you for using it I will ask
  19. I will have to check again to see if I missed one. You must have one in there somewhere
×
×
  • Create New...