Jump to content

Harryjax

Members
  • Posts

    2,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harryjax

  1. Cheers Will
  2. Yes there are several mounts including a suction mount.
  3. A friend has loaned me his gopro3+ black edition camera for the Wales weekend. Has any seasoned gopro owners got any tips for a first time user. I have the edit software and just downloaded the gopro apt.
  4. I think they saw you coming.
  5. Happy birthday
  6. Happy birthday
  7. Happy birthday.
  8. Gosh It was old when purchased it. Honest
  9. Austin allegro vandenpla.
  10. Yes m'lord (he say's tugging forelock) thankeee m'lord I'll get right on it m'lord Blimey the landed gentry are so formal these days FORELOCK. :lol: Try and grow one before Wales.
  11. My +1 is Jeanette. Jin for short. Keyser you may address her as " my lady ".
×
×
  • Create New...