Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. #teamTARMAC
  2. I no what it is
  3. I live in hoddesdon, Hertfordshire Cheers guys Ahh just along the a10 from me , Royston
  4. O and wing mirrors
  5. If it was gloss would look awesome in Matt looks like a cheap spray job to get by imo and I'd do or remove the wing
  6. Don't worry don't worry I have plans
  7. Have a feeling I'm going to have to up my track stance game soon
  8. Top work buddy gutted I'm hours away to come help
  9. I'm game for it Grundy aliveboy ?
  10. It has ramps so I can't get in
  11. Wow those xd9 are sexy
  12. Ooooooo bgw or this I dunno hmmmm
  13. SKIDS!!!
  14. Sorry mate your not happy unfortunately there's not a lot I can do about them they all came out a bit dull
  15. ?
  16. Yea mate it Will be commisioned end of may and posts once it arrivés with me
  17. Oooh ello And no worries glad it got to you ok all April's have been posted so you should have then soon
  18. Rubbish one session is enough int that right aliveboy
  19. I get ripped on about mpss it's life we move and laugh
  20. Check your happy before you leave tho mouthash
  21. You can have a little bit of me on your car as it's my old one
  22. Wing looks like monkey waste I'm just jealous mine's still not on
  23. Sorry mate I'm sure it can't be any worse than mine haha
  24. So he's had a final warning why hasn't radio 1 and radio 1 extra producers getting the same as I no I've heard on there and I've heard it on other BBC shows like Russel Howard's good news
×
×
  • Create New...