Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Your camber arms bent
  2. i think there are some systems that can remotely shut down a vehicle just guessing everything thats needed to put it into a mass production car bares to much cost to make it viable ny idea why this wont embed
  3. People still talking like this, thought it was some max power talk from back in the day anyway welcome hope you like your Z
  4. i would agree but they stole they cars with the keys Lol what would the point in my theory be if you only needed keys to start it. Read it again. maybe i should have edited your quote (as above) i think its easier to hack an i phone than start a car without keys I actually think that would be a good test to carry out, I have a feeling it would be harder to hack an iPhone with PIN that a car without the keys!
  5. yea that was at modified live snet few years back
  6. i would agree but they stole they cars with the keys Lol what would the point in my theory be if you only needed keys to start it. Read it again. maybe i should have edited your quote (as above) i think its easier to hack an i phone than start a car without keys
  7. My mum had a crappy 1.1 saxo years ago, it didn't even have power steering but it did have a pin code. I think it's a great idea Dont need a pin code..fingerprint scanner far easier.. what if you have no hands
  8. i would agree but they stole they cars with the keys
  9. no i just post and make myself look retarded
  10. interesting im 5ft 11 and have no steering wheel adjustment and its fine unless you wanna drive like this
  11. http://youtu.be/JrpIyRMLFrI
  12. honda FD2 ??
  13. I will be drifting in the Day and Rumour has it a certain LS powered 350z will be making it stickered up debut
  14. no Noroflk Charity weekender evenign thingy rumor has it bizz lsz will be there
  15. Hmm this post looks kinda familiar
  16. No too many to choose
  17. Is it ok at any other age? yea 15 is totally fine
  18. The leon doesn't appeal to me unfortunately. I'm still a young (ish) man, hopefully i won't look to daft in the VXR. it's only an idea at the minute anyway, I should be listening to suits advice and buying a old run about to save some proper cash but I'm not sure I could live with it. mk2 lcr's look smart
  19. so youve had a really genuine nismo one to copy then
  20. Dem Jesus Creepers tho
  21. do love the front of the new type r but rear looks like this to me
  22. dont eat yellow snow dont stand between a lamp post and a dog
  23. i wasnt to influenced to buy one when i was younger much
×
×
  • Create New...