Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Sorry, I'm not stupid cool enough to skid around in my car í ½í¸­
  2. Think they are legit sure I've seen some in a 400r or something
  3. Do a drift ! I wait wrong person
  4. Don't know why they look small - they're the usual 18s ??? I tend to agree with the view that locking nuts won't stop anybody who's targeted the wheels. yea ive got 18s just for some reason they look small maybe its the 255/35 tyre
  5. not got a bent shaft have ya
  6. but a multiple skyline owner would know that
  7. OMG thats ****ing Classic, brilliant i love it
  8. he said its got to be a good one well best you will get a is a DSLR
  9. Show off
  10. Could you send me over some prices please bud, Gear box and also Clutch+GB so I can send her some prices and see what she wants to do. so how did she break it? sound like needs more practice with a shift stick
×
×
  • Create New...