Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Hey guys Been in touch with Amber Performance for some blitz parts recently as I want a blitz spoiler Price was a bit higher than I hoped so asked for a group buy price which is much more reasonable If we can get 5 people (myself included so only need 4 more) then the price is £330 delivered to your door! Spoiler comes in primer ready for painting and simply bonds onto the car Any interest for these rare genuine spoilers?
  2. That looks awesome. Do you know the part number Dave?
  3. Are you local to epsom akewt? I'm just over in sutton
  4. +1 - mine came from Essex and the person most interested in buying her at the moment is in Surrey (I'm in Dundee!) I've heard he's a great guy
  5. So much want!!!!
  6. Not bothered about sound, powers is what i want So a decent panel filter which is a fraction of the cost if just as good?
  7. Ye i know, thanks Lexx
  8. Sorry if it's been covered before, but are they worth it if fitted with the heat shield?
  9. Cheers guys
  10. Very nice Let me know if you split as I'd love the front bumper
  11. Cheers Mark Where did you get your suede gators from?
  12. It's the Mrs' fault. She saw a 2007 interior and moaned about how bad the pre 2006 one is
  13. Will definitely be mapping her at some point so it's needed
  14. What are your prices CS?
  15. Looks like i'm 2 years too late Is it an easy job or not?
  16. As the title suggests, lowering springs and spacers wanted
  17. Wanting to do some of the basic performance mods Any recommendations on where to get a plenum spacer and what induction kit is best? Popcharger?
  18. PM me payment details please
  19. Damn it I'll do a bit more investigation once i actually get my Zed
  20. I'm gonna come to your house and tease you with mine when I get it Matt
  21. I've seen at least 10, just wanna get the right one
  22. Can get something half decent for £6k-£6.5k Under 60k for a GT you're looking more at £7,500 so you should be able to get something with cloth seats for your budget
  23. Matt if you do go for one of these i'll be happy to help you out with viewings and things, i've been looking at them for about 3 months now From what i've learned so far, imports are OK, but more on insurance, lower resale value and hard to find one with leather seats put me off, so i've opted for the GT model which has the leather, boot spoiler etc Pre 2006 is what you'll want i reckon, otherwise the tax band goes up from £280 or so a year to £425 a year Should be getting my one from Scotland in the next few weeks (finally) so when i next see you i'll give you a run down Be good if we both had one
×
×
  • Create New...