Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. I'll be getting mine polished and the mounts done in purple
  2. Honestly? So just a cheapish shiney one would be fine?
  3. Yep Any of the ones on eBay any good?
  4. Just wondering what people's recommendations are for a replacement strut brace?
  5. Hmmm, an XF could be an option Im not sure about VAG cars... i've heard of several people that have had various VAG vehicles that have had to have major engine work - so not sure how reliable they are? Does anyone know if any Jap cars with paddles? I had 2 A3's. 1st was a 2004, dmf and head gasket went so I sold it on and got a 2007 model. Had injector issues and dpf issues Audi are (in my experience) not reliable
  6. I had a 2.0tdi (170bhp) Audi A3 with DSG and it was lovely Audi's 3.0tdi is a great engine as well and would go well with the DSG
  7. Omg you've basically copied my dream
  8. Perfect I can even send you a sample of the colour I'm going for on other bits at the beginning of September kf that helps?
  9. Purple looks spot on but the anodized bolts are a bit pink
  10. Sounds good How are you guaranteeing the quality of these Wasso?
  11. You have to be awkward Can be done Awkward, or unique?
  12. No problem... The Strut Brace lights are an Askari special.... Have a look around the forum for username:Huskie, Comapny:Askari and lighting... Can't find anything Would you consider selling your setup?
  13. Was going towards Epsom, I was going towards tolworth roundabout. Gave each other a flash (of headlights)
  14. I know the headlights are different, but what have you done?
  15. smudgedon

    Body parts

    no thanks!
  16. smudgedon

    Body parts

    That the nismo stuff? Just the front lip instead of the v2 front spoiler? Nismo Version 1 style bud not original but perfect fitment and quality, Can you get hold of v2 buddy?
  17. smudgedon

    Body parts

    That the nismo stuff? Just the front lip instead of the v2 front spoiler?
  18. smudgedon

    Body parts

    Not keen but thanks
  19. smudgedon

    Body parts

    didn't think when I posted the thread title Any pics keyser? Lexx, I know replicas sometimes have problems but I've got a good bodyshop so don't mind really. Got a link to their kits? Tarmac, can you pm me with prices please?
  20. smudgedon

    Body parts

    Just wondering where I'm best looking for: Shine amuse front bumper/nismo v2 front bumper (not decided yet) Nismo v2 side skirts Import rear bumper/any other suggestions for bumper with square number plate recess, not a fan of the chargespeed though Cheers
  21. Yup i put ignition stage 2 on, put her into reverse so power was going to reverse light Walked to the back, reverse light on and no beeping I reckon it's the control module too. Voltmeter showed power everywhere that it should have been so must be the module Dave, reverse camera is a good idea. I plan to get a nice HU at some point anyway
×
×
  • Create New...