Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Not wanting anything in swap now then?
  2. Berk decats, XYZ motordyne and Nismo backbox is a great combo but no way cheap
  3. 1 x pair of pre-facelift rear lights 1 x OEM y-pipe 1 x pair of OEM cats 1 x DE engine cover 1 x OEM black leather gearknob 4 x OEM 18" wheels
  4. Wanting one of the air intakes that go in the front bumper, but most of the ones on eBay are overseas or carbon fibre which I'm not fussed about Does anyone have one that they'd sell to me?
  5. Told ya not to get Japspeed didn't I
  6. So it's like having the divider in place under the rear strut brace? Hmmmmm
  7. Congrats, same year and colour as mine Be sure to get pics up
  8. http://www.350z-uk.c...60#entry1008713 Ta
  9. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this How/where do I pay, how much is it and when do I have to pay by?
  10. I've got a set of OEM suspension, PM me
  11. How much space do these take up? Any pics from the opening of the boot?
  12. You absolute BASTARD! Just as I've sent my wheels off to be refurbed, booked in a P3 service and bought tyres for the new wheels
  13. Wouldn't ever touch Sainsbury's crap!
  14. Let me get my crystal ball out...
  15. That looks superb from the front GLWS!
  16. Damn Will let ya know Bullet
  17. Anyone ever fitted a bumper in the Zed? I'm interested
  18. Oooh, another added bonus of my car that I didn't know about then
  19. Are these not standard?
  20. Carbon wrap is pants in my opinion, plus would more than likely come away with the amount of times you use the door handle People have definately had them painted, I'm going to be doing mine at some point
  21. smudgedon

    350z video

    Every single one of those Zed's are fcuking atrocious!!!
  22. Once warm mine sits at 30 on idle, around 60 on normal driving at just over 90 if driving with some "va va voom"
  23. Mind me asking what you paid?
  24. I have a polished Berk intake tube connected to the DE airbox with the flyboy velocity stack mod
  25. I suppose that's why places like Autotrader quote the 296 as 300's as well?
×
×
  • Create New...