Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Stopped working for some reason Topped up the reservoir, nothing Headlight washers still work though, is there a fuse for the washers I can check or is it going to be the pump?
  2. I don't understand. I just plugged the adapters in and everything worked. No reason why it shouldn't on yours Ricky
  3. Sold Mods please lock
  4. Ye the previous owner had the handbrake switched bypassed
  5. Worked in my car when I was stationary and on the move
  6. Sold pending payment
  7. Back up for sale as some French **** didn't feel like paying on eBay....
  8. Try another DVD Ricky What region is it? I was watching Snatch (the Guy Ritchie film) on it last weekend so know it works
  9. Not sure mate, can anyone else confirm?
  10. No video mate... Tried playing around with the settings? Maybe you've got the "screen off" option on or something?
  11. Sure it's not a bad dvd Ricky? I had no issues playing movies on the go
  12. Where are all the magpies?!
  13. Glad you got it sorted mate
  14. Dibs! Oh...wait
  15. What wheels are on the 370z?
  16. Nice effort Marco Do they cover like for like mods?
  17. What level of tint did you go for Ian?
  18. smudgedon

    Epic

    I was quite pleased that my "passenger" was able to get the photo
  19. smudgedon

    Epic

    My weekend milestone was pretty special too
  20. Because I'm lovely (and need moneys for my latest project) I'm reducing the price to £80 collected or £90 delivered
  21. Not polished with couplers though
×
×
  • Create New...