Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I would like your post Dan but gm might try to loosely connect a bit of irony to it.
  2. Not sure what you're getting at gm, just trying to increase your post count I guess.
  3. What a renegade.
  4. You know when you think the world around you has a problem, there's usually an answer much closer to home.
  5. Probably weigh a lot more than the Nismo wheels too.
  6. Yeah, it should have just remained a trailer.
  7. Don't forget the live stream tonight (think the film starts at 9pm) for Kung Fury! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvyaURnDvp0
  8. No cut off for when I need it gone, I'll just remove it from the scrap pile send me a PM and we can organise it. Mods, feel free to lock this now.
  9. There we go, free Cobra y pipe and cheap flexi replacements. The forum at its best
  10. In the first post, Worthing West Sussex.
  11. Make 50 more contributions and come collect it. There doesn't appear to be great demand for a £270 y pipe for FREE.
  12. Very happy with it, car is completely different. I cannot hear it at all, it's extremely quiet. Probably one of my best purchases so far Can't beat the service from Clark Motorsport or SMD.
  13. Rear bumper and wheels still here!
  14. y pipe still available now free to collector otherwise it's going to the scrapyard, you must have over 200 posts if you want it. It's an aftermarket y pipe that just needs a new flexi, serious bargain for the summer for someone here.
  15. Just wanted to say, good call from Mark and big thanks to SMD in Newhaven for fitting the clutch, good price and a very friendly bunch.
  16. If you were closer I've got one that's about to go to the scrap yard you could have for free.
  17. The rattle really isn't as bad as you might think, as I said, welcome to have a listen/test my clutch. They are a popular upgrade over in America for a few reasons, lots of them came with the non-Brembo calipers and the Brembo calipers prices tend to float around or above the price of the Akebono's.
  18. Get the Xtreme Clutch/SMF from CMS on here, I've not read many good things about the Akebono kit as I was looking to purchase it. You'll be better off upgrading the discs, pads, lines etc on your Brembos from what I've been told/read. If you do decide to go with the Akebono kit make sure you do the research first. However the clutch is a very nice upgrade, my OEM one was on 10k when I changed it and the difference was very noticeable. Edit: you're just down the road from me so more than happy to show you what the clutch is like.
  19. To be fair, it's Rob's fault for his misleading text.
  20. Do you mean the original post? Because both cars are fairly different
  21. Make sure you don't blow the welds on the intake with a hundred shot of nos.
  22. It all depends on the temp of the car and the rpm you are currently at but the consensus is 60 psi at 2500 rpm (rather than a speed) when the engine has warmed up.
  23. Why are you bullying me, I might report you to the mods and get your posts deleted.
×
×
  • Create New...