Jump to content

FUG

Members
  • Posts

    878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FUG

  1. Purchased a Zed yesterday and pick it up next weekend pics to follow!!
  2. very nice
  3. Who was your best quote from which insurer? There is an insurance section on here which is helpful. Do you have any no claims? I'm 23 with 1 years NCB and 5 years license and got quoted £750 - places like Admiral, Elephant (sister company) and Bell tend to be cheapest coming up on price comparison sites.
  4. hello and welcome
  5. look forward to the pics
  6. +1 And welcome
  7. 350z all the way
  8. FUG

    350Z GT Gunmetal Grey

    Nah its not JDM - worth going to have a look at I guess; having a years MOT and 6 months tax on it would be reassuring though, I am a bit reserved! Also just to add to my original Wanted post - I am after a standard 350z (no mods) and not JDM import. Cheers
  9. I was always told 5W30 fully synth
  10. FUG

    350Z GT Gunmetal Grey

    I think I am confusing myself here! Just concerned he is trying to flog the car on the cheap before MOT as he knows something dont know - didnt know if this was common/a tell tale sign. Generally in the past I have brought cars they always have had decent period of time left before next MOT and it is a selling point and reassuring.
  11. I did try the search button to begin with but as Ricey has pointed out there are literally hundreds of posts with the keyword Milltek in them, a lot of which are irrelevant to what I need to know or are part of the 370z forum. Just needing to know the answers to my original post asap that was all - sorry for the newbie approach!
  12. It does indeed. Wanted a totally standard car initially but tbh a better system is probably what I need as I have had no end of toruble with my stock exhaust on current car. Just wanting to make sure there wasnt going to be any hidden suprises!
  13. FUG

    350Z GT Gunmetal Grey

    Well its an 04 plate done just over 30k miles, 2 owners, full nissan service history (last service july 2011), tyres and brakes all pretty new - just worrying if its an MOT failure but guess looking at that list is should be ok, tax straight away will be annoying though
  14. Anybody had experience with a full stainless steel Milltek exhaust system on their 350z including the Y-Piece, centre section and rear silencer. Any useful insight into what I may be getting myself into would be much appreciated! Nice sound? Any performance increase? any depreciation on mpg? big hike in insurance premium for having it on? wear and tear; is it long lasting? etc Cheers
  15. FUG

    350Z GT Gunmetal Grey

    Found a perfect car for sale, extremely low mileage for its age but MOT April 2012 and Tax March 2012 - should I be concerned/ring alarm bells? Obviously going to be more expense for the potential buyer (possibly me) at such short notice however is it a sign that the car is likely to fail MOT/low mileage because never in use due to problems??? Maybe I'm just over thinking but some reassurance would be nice...
  16. It's even cheaper parked on the road than on the driveway. fiddling about with your occupation and putting named drivers on also brings it down
  17. FUG

    Oil

    certainly seems like he knows what he is talking about! thanks for clearing that up
  18. ok so every day I drive past the Shell garage to work and I notice petrol is going up in price evry couple of days, what is going on with the world!!!!! bring back the good old days of 80p a litre!!
  19. FUG

    Oil

    the maitenance manual reckons a service every 3750 miles which includes an oil change and new filter - is this just a gimmick to get your money and is oil not required this often in reality??!
  20. anyone had good experience with insurers once the car has been modded - current insurer wanted about 60 quid more a year for having nismo exhaust! And more for having locking wheel nuts which i thought would of brought the premium down for security reasons
×
×
  • Create New...